Great Progress of interest to CTE Aiming Enthusiasts

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great News for all you CTE Aiming Enthusiasts and students.
I heard that all the photography work has been completed for the massive volume of study on CTE Aiming for shooting pool. 400 plus images!
With this 38 chapter book accompanied by the Truth Series Videos on YouTube, it's going to be a lot better for interested players to grasp this concept. I'm looking forward to digging into this and getting better every day.
Some fun times ahead.
:thumbup:

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I heard that all the photography work has been completed for the massive volume of study on CTE Aiming for shooting pool. 400 plus images!
With this 38 chapter book accompanied by the Truth Series Videos on YouTube, it's going to be a lot better for interested players to grasp this concept. I'm looking forward to digging into this and getting better every day.
Some fun times ahead.

thanks for the update

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some fun times ahead.

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
closer, closer, closer...:thumbup2:
Yessir!
I believe once we get that big book in our hands and have the Truth Series on YouTube to go along with it, we can really plunge into the deep study of the 'missing link' in pool shooting/aiming.
It will be very difficult to make any mistakes with all that good material at our fingertips. I'm already kinda' half-ass with it so this should give me the final touch that I need.
I'm very happy about it. :smile: Obviously you are also. :thumbup2:

Jucas

Registered
Doesn't anyone know if Stan will be releasing an Ebook version? It would be tragic if he didn't.

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE Book and Truth series videos

Looking forward to it being released.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The brilliance of Hal Houle exemplified by Stan Shuffett

In the upcoming Truth Series and the definitive book on the missing link for playing top action pool (Aiming), Stan states he will explain HOW to align perfectly down on the table for pulling the trigger after the proper perceptions have been determined.
Since I am not an instructor and have no desire to become one, I do not know how to transfer my meager knowledge of how to do that. I do believe, however, that players like myself who've grown up in pool rooms and watching (we THOUGHT we were watching, but we were really missing the concepts) have great difficulty with this aspect of CTE aiming.
Old habits are hard to break. The eyes lead and the body follows in shooting pool. What we THOUGHT our eyes were seeing isn't what was really happening at all on the table with top action players.
And our acquired skills and knowledge resist this change. Some more than others.
Knowledge is the key...not hitting a million balls WITHOUT knowledge. Hitting a million balls WITH knowledge is another story, however, and can turn "wannabe's" into players.
This is going to be a fun journey into another dimension of excellence.
As old Elvis Presley sang...."train I ride, it's 16 coaches long....well that long black train gonna' take me on back home". Apply that to the game of pool and enjoy!