Titlist conversion

jokers_wild96

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Titlist cue im converting and was trying to save the label at the bottom. I seen a lot on here that got rid of it. Does it matter if its on there or not, will it's value be the same with or with out. Should I try to save it or is there someone that can make a new one. Or is it a waste of time trying to save it. It's chipped out a bit.

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
I have a Titlist cue im converting and was trying to save the label at the bottom. I seen a lot on here that got rid of it. Does it matter if its on there or not, will it's value be the same with or with out. Should I try to save it or is there someone that can make a new one. Or is it a waste of time trying to save it. It's chipped out a bit.

If the cue is going to look brand new, an old sticker just wouldn't look right to me. I found a web site that sells repro stickers for Brunswick cues. Classic Billiards sells them. They look correct too. :thumbup:

JMO

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member

I think it depends on the person and the look of the final outcome desired.....artistic discretion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

" I don't Think the label is a big deal.
You can buy them-
Look on EBAY.