Why cant i find

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A decent snooker table not this gaff junk?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532901625321.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532901625321.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Thanks I will check that out.

Please email me via findnsooker.com if you have any corrections to the number of tables.

Although I don't post comments on findsnooker.com about the quality of rails, cloth, or pockets, I'll sometimes note if the pockets are particularly tight and/or set up for golf.

It's also helpful to learn if there are snooker leagues, tournaments, or even just regular meetings of snooker enthusiasts, so if you discover anything like that please email me via the website (not via PM here) and I'll post the info.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Well.. Just to make yah a little bit more jealous... I am an American living in Germany, and I am signing for a big new place in Mainz at the end of the month, and have already ordered a Diamondized Gold Crown III and a snooker table for the new place... :)

Short Bus Russ

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well.. Just to make yah a little bit more jealous... I am an American living in Germany, and I am signing for a big new place in Mainz at the end of the month, and have already ordered a Diamondized Gold Crown III and a snooker table for the new place... :)

Short Bus Russ

Neat! Do you have a guest room? I know someone in Germany with a carom table, so I'll really be set. I don't eat much and I can help out with groceries when I get my Social Security check. I'm about a C- but I'll try you some even.:thumbup:

(I used to live in Erding (near Munich) but it was a while ago.)

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Neat! Do you have a guest room? I know someone in Germany with a carom table, so I'll really be set. I don't eat much and I can help out with groceries when I get my Social Security check. I'm about a C- but I'll try you some even.:thumbup:

(I used to live in Erding (near Munich) but it was a while ago.)

I DO have a guest room.

You CAN come visit. No squatters.. :)

And fair warning... The snooker table will only be playable on three sides.. It's more for stroke practice than anything else.