Had a great time at Lindenwood

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
I spent the day at Lindenwood University with Mark Wilson, Justin Bergman and Jeanette Lee. They were gracious enough to take on all comers and spent some time talking with us and signing autographs. I got to play Jeanette and Justin but I wasn't much competition for either. I broke dry against Justin and he quickly cleaned up the mess while I watched! He was killing it all day long.

I also got to play some of the Lindenwood Lions team after the event and as usual it was fun getting to know these young up and coming players. Marks wife Cathy did a awesome job as usual decorating,baking and MC'ing during the event. I really like the atmosphere at Lindenwood, I wish I had that growing up.

The highlight of the day for me (besides getting a killer picture with the Black Widow) was getting to spend the day talking to my buddy Marty that I met right here on AZ. (John C, you were missed and hope to see you next time.)

Here is a few pics from the day.

MarkWilson_zps9f20da8c.jpg

JustinBergman_zps2dfce770.jpg

meandwidow_zps1727f7f3.jpg

meandwidow2_zpscbbe234e.jpg

meandwidow3_zpsc69ae583.jpg

meandwidow4_zps4b3c546b.jpg

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Glad to see you hanging with the inside crowd. What Mark is doing at Lindenwood is truly special and I wish him and his team continued success.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sweet.
I gotta make a point of getting down there for a visit.

That 5th photo looks like you were about to take a leak in the corner pocket lol :eek:
( I think that counts as a foul)

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, looks like a fantastic day! Thanks for sharing the pics. The Lindenwood program is fantastic.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Darn amazing she shoots in such high heels.

Darn hot, too.

I suspect she plays better in flats, but at this point in her career she's smart enough to know that the name of the game is Promotion. Playing her best is secondary.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Sweet.
I gotta make a point of getting down there for a visit.

That 5th photo looks like you were about to take a leak in the corner pocket lol :eek:
( I think that counts as a foul)

Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go! That pic was taken just after I broke the balls.

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Got a kick outta seeing the 3rd pic. Thatsa pretty big smile there Chris! (not that I wouldn't be smiling either w/ Jeanette Lee on my shoulder !) :grin: