Mosconi Cup Day 4 - Lineup

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Wow, Kaci misses the 9 but leaves the cueball frozen to the end cushion.

Very tough shot for Tyler, but he stays down and rolls the 9 all the way in the corner pocket for the win.

2-1 Euro.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tyler playing bad but still in it with Kaci dogging a missable 9 in the corner. 2-1 Kaci.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
both kaci and styer have had misses, but styer has missed easy ones. kaci owns this match

That was exactly my thought too till Klenty missed the 9....well. It will be so pity if we don't see Skyler vs Joshua for the win vs survive(

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was exactly my observation too till Klenty missed the 9....well. It will be so pity if we don't see Skyler vs Joshua for the win vs survive(

wasn't easy. aiming steep at that anomaly of a nine-ball, the bomblebee as boyes calls it, is not easy under pressure

as a side note, i love the new green color of the six ball

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Another wide open rack that Tyler fails to get out on, as he hangs the 5 ball in the corner. Could easily be 4-0 U.S., instead it's 3-1 Europe.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Clutch B&R from Kaci, as he makes two combinations en route to the win.

4-1 Europe.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t think anyone is immune to it, so I have been told by many players who have been out there.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Kaci takes the match 5-1. U.S. up 9-8 overall now.

A must-win match coming up for Shane.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wasn't easy. aiming steep at that anomaly of a nine-ball, the bomblebee as boyes calls it, is not easy under pressure
Absolutely agreed. I'm glad he managed to overcome that miss leading 4:1. Does Alex capable to come with a surprising performance next? I guess without Shane's "help" the chances are not so big...

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely agreed. I'm glad he managed to overcome that miss leading 4:1. Does Alex capable to come with a surprising performance next? I guess without Shane's "help" the chances are not so big...

i doubt it, but kaci's win brought filler into the equation = mission accomplished

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i doubt it, but kaci's win brought filler into the equation = mission accomplished
Yes, I can't imagine Shane coming with the same performance as Jason did against Alex struggling so much here. Woodward vs Filler still could be an awesome fight if Skyler comes with that performance he did vs Albin last year. Now it would be great to watch Justin vs Niels too...so as captain's pick matches on hill-hill:grin: