The Foutch?

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
So this guy, Jason Foutch,sends me a friend request on FB, I see that he plays pool so I add him. He has been posting these videos where he calls himself the Great One and refers in himself in the third person! And he keeps woofing on Cody Wilson for a big cash game.

So, for those of you that know what I am talking about and have been watching the Music City tournament stream, is this guy for real with this act or is he just having fun? Either way he cracks me up with his pro wrestler act.

From what I've seen though, his game needs a lot of work.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you'll see

So this guy, Jason Foutch,sends me a friend request on FB, I see that he plays pool so I add him. He has been posting these videos where he calls himself the Great One and refers in himself in the third person! And he keeps woofing on Cody Wilson for a big cash game.

So, for those of you that know what I am talking about and have been watching the Music City tournament stream, is this guy for real with this act or is he just having fun? Either way he cracks me up with his pro wrestler act.

he is a piece of work. facebook junkie and only refers to himself in 3rd person

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

The Cornerman has never heard of such a Foutch.

Freddie <~~~ that's what he said

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member

Attachments

• learn to read.jpeg
    learn to read.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2,753

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He wasted a crisp $100 bill when he entered the Music City Open. Big Truck was giving odds that he wouldn't win a match. No takers! Can't play a lick......:)

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Without going into much detail,my crew keeps him around for 2 reasons.

We don't have to worry about him stealing from us.

Pure entertainment purposes. Tommy D.