Demo OF Different Strokes??

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there any youtube videos (preferably 1 with ALL) that dem the Jab, Pendulum, J, Slip and Piston Strokes. I know Tor has the Slip and Jab and DrDave has the Pendulum, but one with all of these would be Awesome me thinks...

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are there any youtube videos (preferably 1 with ALL) that dem the Jab, Pendulum, J, Slip and Piston Strokes. I know Tor has the Slip and Jab and DrDave has the Pendulum, but one with all of these would be Awesome me thinks...
This is on my list for future videos. In the meantime, they are all described here:

stroke resource page

Regards,
Dave

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is on my list for future videos. In the meantime, they are all described here:

stroke resource page

Regards,
Dave
I was hoping you would tackle this one. If you do could you add full length, 3 piece, 40", and dart jumping strokes as well (though that could easily be one 30 minute video on it's own)...

Thanks Dave...

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My normal stroke is a Pendulum with not an elbow drop but the elbow is "pulled" with the follow through (I believe that is the J-Stroke)...

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was hoping you would tackle this one. If you do could you add full length, 3 piece, 40", and dart jumping strokes as well (though that could easily be one 30 minute video on it's own)...

Thanks Dave...
I will try to cover all stroke types for every type of shot. There are several videos on my list above this one, but I will get to it eventually.

Regards,
Dave