The lighter lide of AZ, via photoshop and mspaint

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Here are some of the lighter moments of the billiard industry captured on film for those of you who didn't get a chance to see them. Enjoy.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Ahh, Russ Chewning, where has he gone...

Attachments

• russ bus.jpg
    russ bus.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 800
  • shortbuscrew.jpg
    shortbuscrew.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 799
  • c playa.jpg
    c playa.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 779

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
and a few more...

Attachments

• Jamieplane.jpg
    Jamieplane.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 762
  • detective scene.jpg
    detective scene.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 765

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Mike Janis and the Viking Tour is well represented on AZ...

Attachments

• viking tour.jpg
    viking tour.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 755
  • convertibleclowns.jpg
    convertibleclowns.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 750

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Kevin Trudeau and the IPT even made an occasional stir on AZ....

Attachments

• ipt card disaster.jpg
    ipt card disaster.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 849

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
JAM said:
So that is what he looks like! Thanks.

JAM

Jam,
just because I share opinions that differ from yours is no reason to chime in every time I post. If you want to get into a war and then run and tattle when you don't like it then we can do that too. I've got a lot of time and a ton of pictures that would make for good photoshops and satire of you.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Jam,
just because I share opinions that differ from yours is no reason to chime in every time I post. If you want to get into a war and then run and tattle when you don't like it then we can do that too. I've got a lot of time and a ton of pictures that would make for good photoshops and satire of you.

Why in the world would you respond to my inquiry in this manner?

Since you were posting up pictures, I simply asked nicely if you could post up a picture with your likeness on it.

You interpret this as I chime in every time you post? I dont think so.

If you want to make a satire of me, go right ahead. It seems like you desire to poke fun at others, and so I politely asked to see a photo of your likeness. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

JAM

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
JAM said:
Why in the world would you respond to my inquiry in this manner?

Since you were posting up pictures, I simply asked nicely if you could post up a picture with your likeness on it.

You interpret this as I chime in every time you post? I dont think so.

If you want to make a satire of me, go right ahead. It seems like you desire to poke fun at others, and so I politely asked to see a photo of your likeness. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

JAM[/QUOT

I don't mind if people poke fun at me and I certainly don't mind if people express opinions on subject matter that differ from my own. You seem to take it personal every time someone on here says something that you don't agree with. The fact that people have opinions about pool and pool players that may not sit well with you does not make them wrong and you right because you support the idea that every out of work pool player should be paid a million dollars a year for contributing nothing to our society except being able to run a rack of nine ball.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
I don't mind if people poke fun at me and I certainly don't mind if people express opinions on subject matter that differ from my own. You seem to take it personal every time someone on here says something that you don't agree with. The fact that people have opinions about pool and pool players that may not sit well with you does not make them wrong and you right because you support the idea that every out of work pool player should be paid a million dollars a year for contributing nothing to our society except being able to run a rack of nine ball.

You know, I have no idea where you are coming from on this thread. I simply asked to see a picture of you in a funny cartoon, too, and you interpret my inquiry as if I desire to engage in a negative colloquy with you. I'm not sure, but IMHO, it seems like you are the antagonist in this thread. Me, I'm just curious, and as such, requested nicely to see a funny picture of you.

JAM