Mezz exceed cues-why are they

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
It's notable that Mezz has such a strong following and so many players here have recommended them for many years now.
Company and product respect is something difficult to earn. They deserve it and I would not hesitate to buy one.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My buddy who bought a mezz talked to them and they say mezz and exceed have identical construction and hit the same and the only difference is the detail of finish?
I have 3 Exceed cues and have numerous Mezz cues. I’m not sure if there’s any quality difference in the finish between the two, as Mezz cues have a superb finish on them. There is currently a 3+ year waiting list on Exceed cues, but J&J Cues somehow manages to keep a number of the simpler model Exceed cues in stock for immediate purchase, if you must have one.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was an A speed player, I would get a Mezz Exceed. C++, I don't want to have something so expensive and get laughed at.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
I have 3 Exceed cues and have numerous Mezz cues. I’m not sure if there’s any quality difference in the finish between the two, as Mezz cues have a superb finish on them. There is currently a 3+ year waiting list on Exceed cues, but J&J Cues somehow manages to keep a number of the simpler model Exceed cues in stock for immediate purchase, if you must have one.

The order books for Exceed have been closed for around 1.5-2 years now when their backlog hit 3 years.

What JJ has coming in are cues they have ordered 2-3 years ago.

The ordering books will open up most likely early 2021 with a delivery time of less then 1 year but I expect the delivery time will rocket back up to 2 years+ real fast.