Is Ideologist still on az

nicknjan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been trying to contact him to buy the ebony shaft he has listed. Hope the guy is ok.

Nick

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
I talked to him about a month ago he said he was doing fine. Dan Axe

tigerlam92

Registered
Hoping he is ok, but I also haven't heard anything from him for 11 days and paid for a small item since two weeks ago.

>>>>>>>
View full profile for ideologist
Last Activity: Yesterday 12:45 PM
>>>>>>>>

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He has some items listed on Ebay

Maybe you can contact him through Ebay. I beileve his account is also Ideolgist on Ebay.

good luck
mike

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
He was banned for a while for some issues in NPR. He came back but I'm not sure if he's banned again or not.

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
His last post was on 7/13, his profile is not showing him banned. Brian.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
i bought a table from him and can not get him to return a call or pm

dean

Hi Dean, I have left 2 voicemails and gotten no calls from you, but the shipping options range from $600 to $2000 depending on how quickly you want it delivered. A crate is strongly recommended to prevent damage to the table - a crate should run $300 or so. I'm sorry I didn't see your PMs, I haven't been on AZ, but I left you a voicemail the morning I aid I would, 2 hours later than I intended with apologies. I also left a voicemail two days later looking for confirmation.

I have been trying to contact him to buy the ebony shaft he has listed. Hope the guy is ok.

Nick

Hi Nick, the whole cue sold, so the shaft isn't available. Thanks so much for your interest. Sorry my PMs were full!

Hoping he is ok, but I also haven't heard anything from him for 11 days and paid for a small item since two weeks ago.

>>>>>>>
View full profile for ideologist
Last Activity: Yesterday 12:45 PM
>>>>>>>>

Hi High, I shipped the ball to you after I received your address, sorry I missed your PMs, my inbox was full. I will check the tracking right now and get back to you in a few minutes by PM. I don't know what it said my activity was yesterday, I haven't been on in 2 weeks.

He was banned for a while for some issues in NPR. He came back but I'm not sure if he's banned again or not.

It was in the Cue Gallery, thank you very much. Ask the whiner who got me tossed.

His last post was on 7/13, his profile is not showing him banned. Brian.

Not banned. Just not on AZ.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Where have you been....we have been sick to death worrying about you!!!

I called the State Patrol and all the hospitals.

Dang it.

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
..."It was in the Cue Gallery, thank you very much. Ask the whiner who got me tossed"....

This post just jogged my memory. I meant to give you green back then but couldn't. Just did. IMO, your original comments that ultimately led to your being banned were on target and funny. Hope you get back to posting here.

Paul

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I view this reply as an evasion not an honest reply
i paid over 4 months ago and have been give the run around
the restoration took so long you offered to return the money
but you did not

our deal involved shipping,restoration ,new cloth and balls

now instead of getting my money back
or the table packed by you in a professional way

i am getting the run around

dean

i want my table or money back as promised now

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this was my first dealing with ideologist

way back in 2015

i am sure he is a wonderful guy,i just had to chase him for months to give my money back on
a table that he finally admitted he didn't have
i

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

way back in 2016
i got the run aroung scam then and now he seeks to criticize me for nothing

i would be afraid to ever deal with him

Weird, you got exactly what was promised? Was the Brunswick Anniversary actually a Schmelke? If so, I'll refund you and you can keep it

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

way back in 2016
i got the run aroung scam then and now he seeks to criticize me for nothing

i would be afraid to ever deal with him

Sounds a bit shady.

JC told me of a similar run around he got on a shaft wood deal with him.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think ideologist is actually a very trustworthy person and knowledgeable about pool cues and such.
We do not like each other and are known to exchange insults from time to time which is no big deal.

Nonetheless, despite having ill feelings toward ideologist, IMO, he appears to be a honest individual.
I’m not sure anything is gained from reviving old grievances but this is the Az Forum so anything goes.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I think ideologist is actually a very trustworthy person and knowledgeable about pool cues and such.
We do not like each other and are known to exchange insults from time to time which is no big deal.

Nonetheless, despite having ill feelings toward ideologist, IMO, he appears to be a honest individual.
I’m not sure anything is gained from reviving old grievances but this is the Az Forum so anything goes.

I understand that he has been very respectful since he found out you're legally packing 24/7. :wink: