Chipped cue ball?

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I just played at a bar that just reopened. The one table they had was ok. It was dirty from being used as storage. It also was close to some walls so my cue bumped the walls when I shot. Yes it did have a bridge. I used it once and actually pocketed a ball while using it. Somewhat of a rarity with me so far.

But the big thing I am curious about is how much does a chipped cue ball matter? The cue ball at this table had a small chip in it. Nothing I would deem to big but still a chip.

Thanks

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dirty bar table stuck close to a wall and a chipped cue ball. I’ve been there. The chipped ball makes the game more exciting.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Glad you made the shot.

The unwritten rule when using a bridge on a bar box is you cannot miss. If you do, you must forfeit and leave the premesis immediately.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you made the shot.

The unwritten rule when using a bridge on a bar box is you cannot miss. If you do, you must forfeit and leave the premesis immediately.

At least that is better than 14.1 continuous. The highest possible score you can get is 665. If you get a 666 you need to burn the table. Good thing no one has done that yet.