Meeting a Serial Killer Hunter - Diary of a Pool Hustler

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've had the opportunity to meet many engaging and colorful people, one that stands out actually hunted serial killers....and caught one of the most brilliant, and brutal - this is the story of how it happened.

https://youtu.be/3szkD0nDN3c - Please Like, Share and Join my You Tube Channel

To learn my Road Player secrets I used to become one of the top professional player in the world, join my private membership club @ www.masteringpocketbilliards.com

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've had the opportunity to meet many engaging and colorful people, one that stands out actually hunted serial killers....and caught one of the most brilliant, and brutal - this is the story of how it happened.

https://youtu.be/3szkD0nDN3c - Please Like, Share and Join my You Tube Channel

To learn my Road Player secrets I used to become one of the top professional player in the world, join my private membership club @ www.masteringpocketbilliards.com

Great story CJ. You do meet some interesting people in the poolroom. At least we did once upon a time. At the old Stardust tournaments in Vegas, all the gangsters would come to watch us play. I think because a lot of them grew up in poolrooms they really appreciated the skill of the top players. Somehow these triple tough guys had a lot of respect for the poolplayers. I remember that.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kentucky's Largest Car Theft Ring Captured!

Great story CJ. You do meet some interesting people in the poolroom. At least we did once upon a time. At the old Stardust tournaments in Vegas, all the gangsters would come to watch us play. I think because a lot of them grew up in poolrooms they really appreciated the skill of the top players. Somehow these triple tough guys had a lot of respect for the poolplayers. I remember that.

Yes, that's certainly true, there were a lot of colorful characters, many from the "underworld".

I tell a funny story about Omaha John and I going into a small pool room in Kentucky to gamble and when we went to the car to get our cues, we found the keys were locked in the car.

We went back I the pool room and ask if someone could call a locksmith?

We responded "because we locked the keys in the car."

5 guys stood up at once and and said "I'll get it open for you!"

We thought that was strange, but one of them went out to the car with us and got the car open as fast with a SlimJim as we could have with the keys (he happened to be carrying a SlimJim coincidently).

About a month later we were going back through Kentucky and saw the headlines that said Kentucky's Largest Car Theft Ring Captured! We scanned the article to where it said they used a small pool room as their headquarters. :thumbup:

We both got a kick out of that! LoL - Many of the people we targeted to gamble with were big time criminals, and, as you said, they all admired and respected high level pool hustlers and gamblers.

fiftyyardline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another great story CJ. Have been enjoying all your stories from the road - and want to hear more. So - if you are really driving - and it looks like you are - be very careful on those busy roads without that shoulder harness on.🚘