looking for action golden cue albany, ny tonight

racefornine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck , If its not to far for you come to Gallery Billiards in Newburgh . Its about hour and half south .

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
thanks but That was one night only bear. On our way to ithica, ny. Then going to manasses, va tonight. Will be looking for action in that neck of the woods tonight. Please let me know if anyone wants to play down there.

Update: no action found at golden cue or diamond eight last night. Lost 50 to my road partner.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks but That was one night only bear. On our way to ithica, ny. Then going to manasses, va tonight. Will be looking for action in that neck of the woods tonight. Please let me know if anyone wants to play down there.

Update: no action found at golden cue or diamond eight last night. Lost 50 to my road partner.

some partner.....;)

BEAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You played him for food!! You're nuts! That guy never misses with food on the line!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eagleshot...You must be in an airplane if you think you're gonna be in Ithica today, and Manassas tonight. Manassas VA is one heck of a long ways from Ithaca NY (6-7 hrs by car). :eek: :grin-square:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Last edited:

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
Should pull in around 10 pm. Started the day in Albany. Long day..
Bear - you will get played when I get back.

And when your buddy with the bad back wants to try some tell him to step up.

Last edited:

got-roll-d

Djnjdot@gmail.com
Silver Member
sandcastle in nj

The mezz tour at sandcastle nj today plenty of players on your way towards va I believe

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
It was nice to meet Brian, Arthur and Elia?? at fast eddies in Springfield, va last night.

Brian - I'll get you next time.

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
So...did you get played?

Yes. We were able to get played late Saturday night and returned Sunday night.

Nice people, tables could use some attention, amazing pool time special on Sunday - $5 6pm to 2am if you spend $5 on food or drink.

Just about 1400 miles in 3 days, working all day then playing till 1 or 2 in the morning. Got back to my house at 5:00 am this morning. Great - long - tiring weekend.

Thanks to all the guys we met and played. Had a great time.