Thankyou to the instructers on az

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been reading all of your advise over the last year or so about getting a routine and a few practice drills. And let me tell you it has paid off. I am way more confident over the ball. And it always seams like when I get in a situation on a turf shot I say to my self hey you shoot this all the time in that drill. So here's to you fine folks. Thankyou for all the good advise I have gotten from here even if it wasn't written for me. And I'd also like to thank all the people for asking the right questions.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
I have been reading all of your advise over the last year or so about getting a routine and a few practice drills. And let me tell you it has paid off. I am way more confident over the ball. And it always seams like when I get in a situation on a turf shot I say to my self hey you shoot this all the time in that drill. So here's to you fine folks. Thankyou for all the good advise I have gotten from here even if it wasn't written for me. And I'd also like to thank all the people for asking the right questions.

Very nice posting!!!
:thumbup:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I agree with the OP.

Thank you, both to the formal Instructors, and to the other knowledgeable folks who share their help and advice with the rest of us.

It is GREATLY appreciated.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
I agree. We can learn many things from these talented instructors.

OPEN MINDS
OPEN DOORS

randyg

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I have said it in the past but since this a thank you thread...

I'd like to again thank Fran Crimi for the 'tips' that she has so graciously given to me. They certainly helped & did so immediately.

I would also like to thank CJ Wiley for his help in my learning how to apply the TOI technique & other advice that he too has so graciously given to me.

I have seen nothing but helpful & useful info from the two of you that can be taken directly to the table or in short order if one so chooses.

It is very nice, refreshing, & good to have the presence of professional players' perspectives here on AZB, at least it is for me.

Thanks again to the two of you.

Best Wishes to You Both in Every Endeavor & Personally As Well,
Rick

PS Thank you also to all of the other instructors on AZB for your efforts as well. I personally may not have benefited from them but I am sure that there are those that have & I am sure that they would like to say thanks to you who ever it was that helped them.
Best Wishes to All of You too.

Last edited:

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to thank the members of the Academy....

Oops...wrong profession.

But, seriously, it's always a pleasure to help.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I would like to thank the members of the Academy....

Oops...wrong profession.

But, seriously, it's always a pleasure to help.

Fran,

Do you mean that you have not yet won an Oscar for any of the technical advisement that you have done for the film industry.

If not, that is a travesty.

I may never watch another movie again in protest, at least not a new release.:wink:

Best,
Rick

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's amazing, I would think you would be ........

That's amazing, I would think you would be thoroughly confused by now. ;)

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
The best instructors are those who have a passion for teaching. Having worked with many of the instructors who post here, I can tell you that these are some of the best anywhere.

That's why we are here.

Steve