Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page be cu carbon fifer shafts
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-22-2019, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
I have never tried the REVO 12.4, but I have shot with the 12.9 and I like the Becue 12mm better than that one.

I tried the REVO before the Becue and it didn't excite me. When I first shot with the Becue, I thought, "damn, I wouldn't mind having one of these", but I didn't rush out to buy one. Later, I got an offer I couldn't refuse, so I jumped on it.
You should give the 12.4 a go. I didn't like the hit of the 12.9 either but I absolutely fell in love with the 12.4.

Old
  (#32)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

01-22-2019, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnice37 View Post
You should give the 12.4 a go. I didn't like the hit of the 12.9 either but I absolutely fell in love with the 12.4.
weird... I was the exact opposite... the R12.4 seems very whippy. The C12.5 on the other hand played very very nice...

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: