Silver Member

Attachments

• img20181104_165138.jpg
    img20181104_165138.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,587

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Good for you Glen.

I'll be in India before that making installation videos for installing the cloth on snooker tables for my buyers there, then they'll start ordering in my glue by container loads, as they have exclusive import distribution rights to India.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I truly hope your plan(s) all pan out. Hope you're back. Pay no attention to those that THINK they know what goes into keeping our tables in kick-ass shape.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I truly hope your plan(s) all pan out. Hope you're back. Pay no attention to those that THINK they know what goes into keeping our tables in kick-ass shape.

AMEN! To that. Keep posting.

bstroud

Deceased
Glen,

Having spent a lot of time in China, some cautions.

They try to rip you all the time.
Everything is way more expensive for tourists.
Do not venture out alone to the less popular areas. it is dangerous.
Make sure you have a Mandarin speaker with you if you go out.
They will lie to your face with a smile. Their word is absolutely worthless.
Any deal you make with them they will not honor.

Other than that, it is a interesting country.

Bill S.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hell, i was just kiddin' about getting kidnapped. I guess you might seriously wanna cover your ass over there. I wouldn't go on a bet. Be careful for sure.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm late to the party, but is the glue blue?

The title "tour blue" makes me think this.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
………. and yet I find myself wondering how many of you talking shit about China have actually spent time there or know anyone from China??

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
………. and yet I find myself wondering how many of you talking shit about China have actually spent time there or know anyone from China??
So, i have to know someone or have been to a place to knock it?? Really? 'Cause i've never been to France or know any French people but i DO know i wouldn't go that ShariaS^*thole on a bet either. I DO know people who travel to China on business and to a man they say as long as you stay in the nicer areas you're semi-safe but other than that all bets are off.