Help with the name of a certain case maker

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
I'm trying to remember the name of a custom case maker. I think the name starts with a A. I don't know where they are from nor anything else. All I remember is that they use to have a website. The cases are made of metal, they were available in 1X2,2X4 and are the oval shape. It had nice plush interior. Also the cases were painted different colors and one was painted with a sexy girl on it. I know this is not much to go on but that's all I remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shane

CastilloLeatherGoods

Artisan Crafted Leather
Silver Member
I'm trying to remember the name of a custom case maker. I think the name starts with a A. I don't know where they are from nor anything else. All I remember is that they use to have a website. The cases are made of metal, they were available in 1X2,2X4 and are the oval shape. It had nice plush interior. Also the cases were painted different colors and one was painted with a sexy girl on it. I know this is not much to go on but that's all I remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shane

I think I remember who you're talking about, if it's the same guy.
His cases were made of sheet-metal with a foam for the inside, kind of like acoustic foam and they were painted similar to a cars finish.
I know he was a short dark-haired guy and he was set-up next to me at SuperBilliardsExpo about 3 years ago I think.
I might have his card laying around somewhere, if I do I'll post the info.
And if I remember right the top and bottom of the case had wood as part of the top lid and base.

Maybe you can check with Allen Hopkins and have him do a search from 3 years ago. He can check whoever was set up next to me and this will make it easier, I hope.