FS: 2013 Ed Prewitt Wrapless Fullsplice Ebony Titlist Tribute w/Inlay Cue

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Brand new unchalked Ed Prewitt fullsplice Gaboon ebony into highly figured birdseye maple 4 point 4 veneer (Titlist colors) cue. Wrapless Hoppe style with ivory disc and ivory joint. MOP slotted diamond inlays with silver dots above and below. Paua shell dot fancy deco rings at joint. Two old growth (from 250-300 year old maple tree) shafts with 5/8" ivory ferrules (3.53, 3.54 oz.), 12.8mm with genuine Moori tips. The cue weighs 19.18/ 19.19 oz. with 18-3/4" balance point. Comes with Ed Prewitt joint protector set as shown. $3.5K. No trades. No waiting. Thanks for looking. Martin
EPebho1a.jpg

EPebho1b.jpg

EPebho1c.jpg

Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
The fullsplice blank for this cue, made by Ed, is cored front and back for weight and balance. Very little if any weight in the rear of the cue and there is no weight bolt. New Ed Prewitt lower deflection style shafts with 5/8" ferrules. This wrapless Ed Prewitt Titlist tribute cue is fantastic choice for a collectable player. You will not be disappointed if the cue is in your weight range and budget. The waiting time for new EP cues is currently about 2-1/2 years.

Martin

cueball981

Struggling Cue Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Incredible cue! If this was Purple Heart points into Gabon Ebony I would be all over it...and if it was about 2k less in price. LOL! I can only hope someday to have the financial ability to own such a great cue as this. For all you collectors and people able to afford such luxury, I am not jealous...but just a bit envious. :) Truly awesome the privilege you have!!! GLWS...this one should go quick! It's pure simple elegance...and I'm sure plays lights out!

Chris