Book Finally Coming?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am eagerly awaiting the book release - the work is brilliant to be honest. It does take a lot of effort to master it, which is why some folks just find it easier to bash it than to put the work in. Thanks Stan and Connie!

It also takes a lot of time to dissect it and eventually come to the realization that, at its core, it is an empty vessel.

Several guys with backgrounds in science have come to that conclusion. So, criticizing it is not so easy here. Particlarly with supporters endlessly banging the drum, all the while refusing to participate in a meaningful discussion of the system.

Lou Figueroa

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry but it was part of my answer to your humorless response to an apropos clip of "The Book of Mormon."

(What was it you just said about posting what you want, lol).

The funny thing is that in a recent side bar discussion I was asked if I knew how the Mormons felt about the show. I responded that it was reported in the NYTimes, when the show opened, that Mormons were organizing trips to Broadway to see it. By-and-large they loved it and would laugh along when their tenets were skewed. They were self aware enough to be in on the joke with full awareness that some of their beliefs were pretty far out there.

You should try some of that ;-)

Lou Figueroa

Nothing relevant to aiming here.Again who really cares.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am eagerly awaiting the book release - the work is brilliant to be honest. It does take a lot of effort to master it, which is why some folks just find it easier to bash it than to put the work in. Thanks Stan and Connie!

Amen Gerry. Book will be a collectors item.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cry to Mike. Maybe you'll get a Sticky.

I found your sticky by the way:

Bashing other aiming systems - 06-28-2017, 03:07 PM
OK, apparently this needs to be said again. I do not want to see anyone bashing another aiming system in any way.

If you have a positive experience with an aiming system, then feel free to post it. If you want to discuss the merits of an aiming system, then feel free. But for now, I don't want any comparisons as we all know that will just turn into bashing.

It is amazing to me that we have more reported posts about aiming systems than we do about politics.

This is going to be handled like baseball.

First offense will be a two week vacation.
Second offense will be a month.
Third will be a year.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I care that you post NPR material in the aiming forum.

ah, so you do care, lol.

oh, and that thing about not stalking my posts? You’re doing a bang up job of contradicting yourself in this thread.

Lou Figueroa
just sayin’