FS: X-Breaker Limited Edition X347 Break Cue w/ extra unused shaft

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Pictures on bottom of page. SOLD

Just like the title says, I have an X-Breaker Limited Edition X347 Break Cue for sale. I believe it's the Charlie "Hill Billy" Bryant version. Great condition. I believe it is purpleheart forearm and buttsleeve and a golden curly maple handle that glows. And it will come with an extra x-breaker shaft that was just test it. Pictures to come if I figure out how to get them to post. Or I can text them 5709521083

New Price is SOLD with two shafts
Also looking for mezz power break pro with DIP pro H shaft to trade for
Also have Lambros to work out a deal with

Or I can email them to you. Thubos241@gmail.com
Thanks,
Tim

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
With all due respect, the X347 version of the X-Breakers' butts were made by Samsara and were all made of curly maple. The nose and butt sleeves were dyed to replicate Purpleheart (looking very much like curly PH), the handles were dyed with a honey Oak stain. I believe the shafts were made by Samsara as well (at 14mm) with a taper specified by Richard Chan. Richard then added his proprietary tip/ferrule to each shaft, as well as supplying the Limbsaver-type vibration dampening bumper.

I was gifted one of the very first X347 versions by Charlie Bryant and Richard Chan.

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Here are some pics of this amazing break cue.
X-Breaker.jpg

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
200 for extra shaft? Man I have one. Breaks okay. I wanna change the tip but the cue isn't mine lol

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
200 for extra shaft? Man I have one. Breaks okay. I wanna change the tip but the cue isn't mine lol

Yes, I like how this breaks a lot. I just need money so I am selling my cues. The shaft I would sell seperate for $200. I had another unused shaft and sold it for the same price and the buyer was thrilled. Hard to find unused shafts since they don't make them anymore.
Thanks,
Tim