Some people just don't have a flair for selling

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Yeah, but it is wood with green felt, Dem babies are hard to find.

A little off topic here, but I noticed your profile pic and it looks like we share the same interior decorator! :D Apparently the interior decorator we hired has a thing for the "Turkish Prison" motif.

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Dungeon...

A little off topic here, but I noticed your profile pic and it looks like we share the same interior decorator! :D Apparently the interior decorator we hired has a thing for the "Turkish Prison" motif.

Yeah, we just built a small two bedroom townhome in Colorado. We chose it because of its enormous basement.

Like my Lowe's "billiard lights", it's all go and no show.

They wanted ten grand to finish the basement, and I just couldn't see it being worth it. The neighbor in the adjacent building and in the same unit as we, had theirs finished, and just the drywall around the support poles would have made my 9 footer impossible.

As it is now, I'm wide open all around the entire table. I also didn't like the idea of chessey builder's carpeting under the table. Concrete doesn't show traffic patterns. All I care is that it's got heat and A/C.

I also had my basement flood in Cleveland, Ohio. I had to help my neighbor along with three others lug his nasty water soaked carpeting up and out of his finished basement. I, on the other hand, merely took a hose downstairs and cleaned up the entire area in less than an hour.

Those elaborate rooms look nice, but unless you live in a castle with a billiard room, they can keep 'em....