WTB: Blue aluminum cue

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, I really do want one. A '60's era blue anodized aluminum 58" 2 piece cue. Post or PM what you may have. No interest in a new snooker cue. Color must match.

Jim

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Jim,

If you find any of these aluminum cues please up-date this post. I remember these from my growing up years from the local YMCA. Been searching for one for quite some time with no luck.

DEXTER

Runde fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Aluminum cue

Same here. YMCA and then Army barracks. They were all we had back then. I been looking for one too.

Rackemep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local VFW has a couple of copper colored (kind of burnt orange anodized color) aluminum 2 piece pool cues...I could see if they have any interest in letting them go...No one ever uses them and I think they were donated by a member that found them in his garage or something....

I know you're looking for blue but if these will fit the bill let me know and I'll find out if I can get them cheap...

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Amerola made a few color versions of the aluminum cues, some two tones as well. Only place I have seen them is FleaBay and a few thrift stores years ago.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow, Before this post I would never believe a bunch of guys would be looking for one. That all blue cue was my first and disappeared over 40 years ago. Just looking for a reminder of a lost youth to hang on the wall. I will keep looking on e-bay.

Thanks for the help.

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I almost threw this out last week. not sure if its 60s but its complete with screw on tip.

DSCN0892.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP gets firs chance to pop on this beauty price is cost of shipping gifted to paypal

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jacobyguy, Thanks very much for your kind offer. I'm looking for the shade blue in the shaft in the link by Dhintz. Shaft and butt, that color. Jacoby, Dhintz, you guys are great, thanks again.

Buzzard aka Jim

CLOTHDUDE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a one piece Blue Aluminum cue.......Shaft and Butt are both Blue......Cue is straight......lmk if interested.....