gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Like New Brunswick Centennial Balls

Centennial Pocket Balls Premium

This is for one set of lightly used centennial balls, the only ball that doesn't look new is the cue ball which has a small amount of bluing from chalk.

Centennial® Premium Pocket Balls are the standard of excellence in the industry. Made with premium-grade phenolic resin, Centennial® balls are ground and polished to exacting radial tolerances of 0.001 of an inch for absolutely true and accurate roll. Components are solid cast and "vitrified," or heat fused, for a homogeneous molecular bond. A translucent ivory hue, lustrous color, and a unique "dart" identify Centennial® Balls. With resiliency and balance that allows hairline accuracy, and with numbers and colors that will not rub off, spot, or fade, Centennial® Balls are superior in both playing quality and appearance.
$180 paypal shipped

Attachments

• centennial like new 3.jpg
    centennial like new 3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 917
  • centennial ball 2.jpg
    centennial ball 2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 916
  • centennial like new.jpg
    centennial like new.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
IMO.....you are offering the best looking and playing brand of pool balls made by Saluc.
I'm now down to only two sets......the one in use & a set of new Centennials on the shelf.
You may hear or read that another brand is better but frankly, someone is pulling your leg.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
IMO.....you are offering the best looking and playing brand of pool balls made by Saluc.
I'm now down to only two sets......the one in use & a set of new Centennials on the shelf.
You may hear or read that another brand is better but frankly, someone is pulling your leg.

I agree 1000% .... Centennials are The Best Playing Balls, Period 🎱