Nashville area Pool Tournaments

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in murfreesboro and i have a monthly nine ball tournament at Fat Willies Sports Bar. The next tourney is saturday september 8th at noon. Feel free to follow me @joinercustomcues on facebook, i post the details there. Thanks kj

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is also a nine ball tournament this weekend friday sat and sunday and job's in madison, the tenn state open.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in murfreesboro and i have a monthly nine ball tournament at Fat Willies Sports Bar. The next tourney is saturday september 8th at noon. Feel free to follow me @joinercustomcues on facebook, i post the details there. Thanks kj

Hey man, I think a guy on my APA team just got one of your cues. It's a real beauty. I hit a few balls with it the other night. It's got a good hit...

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JOBs has a weekly Thursday night nine ball tournament at 730.
JOBs also has a weekly Friday night tournament at 8 that alternates 8ball/9ball week to week and a blind draw doubles tournament on Saturdays at 7.
TNTs has a weekly nine ball Sunday nights at 7 or 730.
USAPL hosts a monthly handicapped tournament one Saturday a month at JOBs. You don’t have to be a league member to play. Handicap determined by fargorate.
I’ve heard about a Thursday night tournament at shooters in Columbia but have never been. I’ve also heard good things about the Fat Willies tournament mentioned earlier but haven’t made it to one.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Drudging this back because I wanna.
We're moving to Clarksville later this year so I'm looking for action spots in that area.
I went to Classic Cue and found they have only diamond bar boxes (nice tables but I prefer 9').
It's pretty small, too. I next went to Night Deposit, which has 3, 9' diamonds and a bunch of bar boxes.
I think a couple players were gambling so that's a good sign.
The only tourney I saw was at CC and it was for players 60yrs old and over. I think those are the only rooms they have in town.
It's only about an hour from Nashville so I expect I'll be driving there for most of my pool action.
Please post up if there are any rooms I don't want to miss or if there are any groups for action in that area.
I'm fortunate to have a huge group here in southern AZ where action can be found in minutes quite often, for any size bets/sets.

Thanks to anyone taking the time to share about pool in the Nashville area.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a bunch of tournaments in this area including Classic Cue has a lot more than just the seniors. They have handicapped and open. The opens will draw Hennessee and crew. Of course these are all bar table. If you join the Evansville pool players Fakebook they posts lots of area stuff there. I live a hour+ north and we have plenty of barbox tournaments here too. There is no 9ft tournaments within a 200 miles of Clarksville that I know if. If you come up to Metropolis there is plenty of bank or 1pkt action every day. More thN Nashville for sure..I dont know the big table action in Clarksville.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drudging this back because I wanna.
We're moving to Clarksville later this year so I'm looking for action spots in that area.
I went to Classic Cue and found they have only diamond bar boxes (nice tables but I prefer 9').
It's pretty small, too. I next went to Night Deposit, which has 3, 9' diamonds and a bunch of bar boxes.
I think a couple players were gambling so that's a good sign.
The only tourney I saw was at CC and it was for players 60yrs old and over. I think those are the only rooms they have in town.
It's only about an hour from Nashville so I expect I'll be driving there for most of my pool action.
Please post up if there are any rooms I don't want to miss or if there are any groups for action in that area.
I'm fortunate to have a huge group here in southern AZ where action can be found in minutes quite often, for any size bets/sets.

Thanks to anyone taking the time to share about pool in the Nashville area.
I’m in Clarksville are you around ? PM me

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Sorry, just seeing this now. I was only there a couple days but will be back this summer to move some stuff over there.
Crab, Night Deposit has 3 9 footers.
I'll post up again when I know I'm heading back.
Hope to match up with some of you guys once I'm there.
Thanks for the replies.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Any open tournaments in TN? I only see fargo barbox in Clarksville.
Just curious what's there.
We finally managed to buy a house there and I will be moving to Clarksville before the end of the year.
TIA if anyone has any info to share.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JOB is having a 650 and under tournament next Saturday. Not sure of the start time but I think it’s around 12-1