10 + 1

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
it plays,
10Ball +1,
A rack of 10 ball and a rack of 10 reds.
10 ball rules + the required making of a red ball between numbered balls,
like snooker but in reverse, no call needed on red when its time to make a red.
Pegs out on the cribbage board, must peg exactly out in the end.
Pegging is 1 point for a red and the points of a called numbered ball made.
All balls made stay down, called or not, with the exception of the 10,
10 spots till all numbered balls are gone.
Numbered or red balls pocketed not called are minus their value.
All fouls are ball in hand in the kitchen and reds are neutral,
meaning a red can be part of any good hit.
Drag a prize at each pole with a larger prize for the final peg out, blue peg wins it.

3 players for this initial run
10_1.jpg

10_1.a.jpg

:wink:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Looks like a great game. I'd like it even more if you didn't have to call anything, red or numbered, as the absence of call shot is a big part of what makes snooker both great and watchable. That said, the level of challenge here is high, and only very accomplished cueists will be able to put long runs together.

Nice post!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just my $.02 here but WHY do people feel the need to constantly invent/re-invent pool games?? Is it just covid boredom taking its toll? It seems like every month there's a new game or modification of a game. Whatever floats your boat but i just don't get it. As for this particular game, that's a LOT of balls on a pool table. Might be ok on a 5x10 but way too crowded on anything smaller.

Chicken Feather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just my $.02 here but WHY do people feel the need to constantly invent/re-invent pool games?? Is it just covid boredom taking its toll? It seems like every month there's a new game or modification of a game. Whatever floats your boat but i just don't get it. As for this particular game, that's a LOT of balls on a pool table. Might be ok on a 5x10 but way too crowded on anything smaller.

If people weren't reinventing pool I guess we'd be stuck playing croquet. Certainly no 8,9, or 10 ball.
:scratchhead:
:idea: