Wanted- Players cue or Cheap Custom Cue

Worldbeater09

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am looking for a cue that plays well but has a good price tag. This cue is for a friend who is just getting into the game and doesnt wanna be playing with your $20 Wal-Mart stick. Let me know what you have to offer please!

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Contact Jim Baxter here on AZB. I am sure he has something your friend will like at a more than reasonable price. You can't go wrong with Jim.

SoniDJ

what's in your wallet
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Almost like asking for a $2 whore with all Her teeth:smile:
Find an old Muecci or McDermott. I had a Stealth that played great, so an $80-125 cue will be perfect. Keep looking on here, ebay or craigslist.
Goodluck

Worldbeater09

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah sorry I didnt really have any good details from him.. he is willing to spend $100 to $300... but doesnt want a Sneaky Pete or a wrapless cue.. Let me know what you got :)

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
How about one of these?

I've got a number of cues "in-the-works", but these are the ones I have available right now. They are all in your friends price range.

Let me know if there is anything that interests him and I can send more pics and specs.

001b.jpg

001a.jpg

008.jpg

001c.jpg

Loin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
i have a pechauer jp02-l in very good condition - barely used - for $165 shipped in continental US. great playing cue.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have three cues in your range:

90s model plain Jane Huebler for $150.
90s model Joss with a custom laminated shaft for $200.
and a pretty nice Players cue for $100, don't know the model.

I can send pics of all cues if needed.

Josh

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Leopardwood cue

Bill whats the price on the bottom one

I'm asking $290 for that one. Here are the specs and a few more pics.

18.8 oz. (14.8 butt / 4.0 shaft)
balanced 19" from butt cap
13mm dia. tip
.850" dia. joint (Bloodwood)
1.250 dia. Butt cap (Bloodwood)
3/8-10 joint pin
Juma ferrule
Laminated "Pigskin Pro" Tip
Leopardwood Forearm and Butt Sleeve
Bloodwood Floating Points
Bloodwood Inlays in Butt Sleeve
Bloodwood white/green veneer/stitch rings (Butt sleeve & joint)
Black w/Red speck linen wrap
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

PoolPoet

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
q
Yeah sorry I didnt really have any good details from him.. he is willing to spend $100 to $300... but doesnt want a Sneaky Pete or a wrapless cue.. Let me know what you got :)

Predator makes a wrapped low end...should be able to find one for 300$. Great cue for a beginner, ha:cool:. Or pick out any low end design u like n put the 314 shaft on it.

gmillioni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
sent you a pm on this one

http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab100/geraldjm/

901 412 9618. i won this years ago in a tourney. rarely used it b/c i have two other high dollar cues play with.

price drop, gotta sell. was $325 , will take $250 shippped, cue, and case (1x2). case is a very nice triangular tube style. well made leather like vinyl. i believe all the white is ivorine (not real ivory) for the price. if it is ivory you get a steal of a deal. the wood is likely madagascar ebony or lined ebony as told to me by a cue maker in my home town. this cue has great presentation, better than the photos actually show. good finish clear coat. it is a fine player for a talented player looking to buy a reasonably priced modest cue. good balance.

butt: 14.8oz straight
shaft 1: 4.3 oz very minor roll out, 12.75mm, layered tip
shaft2: 4.5 oz straight, 13.0 mm, compressed leather tip

both shafts taper very nicely and very smooth, like a predator but they are not predator shafts.

shot a few games to try out both shafts and tips. the only flaw is the butt cap has been roughened up obscuring any name or logo. it doesnt detract from the nicety of the cue. the link to the photo bucket should show you some good pics of cue and case.

other photos can be gotten from me directly at: gmillioni@yahoo.com

http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab100/geraldjm/

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
1910 conversion

Here is a 1910 conversion that'a not all that pretty but hits a ton and would really help your friend out if he's just a beginner. $275 shipped

Butt 15.28 oz
Shaft 3.74 oz 12.75 mm

dq2_full.jpg

dq2_butt.jpg

dq2_fore.jpg

dq2_joint.jpg