I find it odd,,,

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reading through forum questions, I find it odd that the poster should ask a technical question and then argue the given answers just because they are not within the posters belief system. If your too damn stubborn to even listen, don't ask.

For one, people responding are taking time out of their own lives to help another. Two, there are some high level players and teachers trying to further the game.
As someone who has taught (another subject) for many years there is always another way to do something. Having a large knowledge base allows you to experiment and find the best way to suit you.

Many thanks to all those who have taken their time to answer my own questions and the questions of others in which I learn so much.

Remember Shakespeare who wrote, "...first we kill all the trolls" OK, maybe that's not quite right. But he should have. Rant over.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
well....

The problem with that is that many times the people responding don't necessarily know their ass from a hole in the ground.

If they can't articulate it in a way that the op can understand, maybe they should refrain from posting.

At the same time, there are ops that are either trolls or are just looking for a stroking...

Jaden

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
You make a good point, Buzz, and a good observation.
It's a children's play ground, here. Not much different than being dropped off at the day-care center by your Mom. We interact (anonymously of course), and at the end of the day go home.That's pretty much it.
I've been here since '09, told lots of stories (some funny, some not), given advice, argued, called people names, got spanked and put to bed early for six weeks, but I'm still here doing the same-o, same-o. Go figure.
I think we are all like the great Miz, once said: "Just showing off." :)

Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
The problem with that is that many times the people responding don't necessarily know their ass from a hole in the ground.
If they can't articulate it in a way that the op can understand, maybe they should refrain from posting.
At the same time, there are ops that are either trolls or are just looking for a stroking...
Jaden

Jaden, we are all looking to be stroked. That's why you and I responded to the OP. :smile: