Who's still left $2000 bar box on losers side?

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
[Copied from other threads on the same topic]

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=359255

The brackets are in the link above, but here are the latest updates.

Final four players:
Justin Bergman vs Corey Deuel on the winner side.
Robb Saez vs Joey Gray on the B side.

Total payouts are about $60K for these four players.

The live stream (which was near-flawless Saturday) starts again at noon on Sunday.

www.PoolActionTV.com

The Sunday pass is $17.95, but I can wholeheartedly recommend the 90-day pass for $50 as the best value.

If you have any questions, feel free to hop in the chat room and ask (same link as above).

-Blake

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[Copied from other threads on the same topic]

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=359255

The brackets are in the link above, but here are the latest updates.

Final four players:
Justin Bergman vs Corey Deuel on the winner side.
Robb Saez vs Joey Gray on the B side.

Total payouts are about $60K for these four players.

The live stream (which was near-flawless Saturday) starts again at noon on Sunday.

www.PoolActionTV.com

The Sunday pass is $17.95, but I can wholeheartedly recommend the 90-day pass for $50 as the best value.

If you have any questions, feel free to hop in the chat room and ask (same link as above).

-Blake

Justin has been playing all games strong for the last few months. Didn't he play Bartram a while back? Who won? I know he took off the tournament in Al recently.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Are current brackets posted anywhere?

You can see the brackets in the link I posted above, but at this point, with 4 players, there is really not much need for a bracket (except for historical purposes).

Bergman will play Deuel. The winner of that match will be in the hotseat.

Saez will play Gray. The loser of that match is out. The winner of that match will play the loser of Bergman/Deuel.

After that, there will only be two left, and they will be in the finals.

I hope that makes sense. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

-Blake

DJordan816

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can see the brackets in the link I posted above, but at this point, with 4 players, there is really not much need for a bracket (except for historical purposes).

Bergman will play Deuel. The winner of that match will be in the hotseat.

Saez will play Gray. The loser of that match is out. The winner of that match will play the loser of Bergman/Deuel.

After that, there will only be two left, and they will be in the finals.

I hope that makes sense. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

-Blake

Yeah I know how tournaments work lol I was after the historical part of the bracket but I found all the history on pool trax. Thanks though

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Yeah I know how tournaments work lol I was after the historical part of the bracket but I found all the history on pool trax. Thanks though

Lol, I didn't mean to condescend. If you have a link handy for the Pool-Trax history, Would you mind posting it here for us?

-Blake

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smoking Aces Pool Trax link.

http://www.pool-trax.net/Events/EventDetails.aspx?Sid=2305

Thanks to Pool Trax. You do great work.

Why is it so hard to post up a bracket or a picture of an updated bracket online? This is very frustrating for me, an avid fan. I'm not blaming anyone (especially the streamers). I really don't understand what's so hard about this with modern technology.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Smoking Aces Pool Trax link.

http://www.pool-trax.net/Events/EventDetails.aspx?Sid=2305

Thanks to Pool Trax. You do great work.

Why is it so hard to post up a bracket or a picture of an updated bracket online? This is very frustrating for me, an avid fan. I'm not blaming anyone (especially the streamers). I really don't understand what's so hard about this with modern technology.

Thanks for the link, Bob. Pool-Trax is a great way to enhance the viewing experience for live tournaments. Of course, you can easily explore the players' prior tournament results, too.

As for the brackets, yeah, I agree with you. I wish TDs would move this up on their priority list. Since I occasionally live-stream small tournaments, I can say that it is extremely difficult to devote time or attention to posting bracket updates. As of right now, I usually find the latest bracket photos on Facebook, from spectators at the tournaments. I think it's just a result of the ease of use of Facebook on mobile phones. It's simply more difficult to post pictures to a website, or even to the AZB forums. Hopefully a better solution will emerge soon.

-Blake

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang, I guess I missed the Jesse v. Sky match. :(

Did anybody see it? Gimme a report! :)

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang, I guess I missed the Jesse v. Sky match. :(

Did anybody see it? Gimme a report! :)

sky beat jesse 21 - 10 didn't see it. there was talk that they would match up at the end of the night. The stream went off as soon as last match ended though.

Reactions: JAM