• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 558

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Update

16-7. Busty breaking. Just won an hour long game. It was 5-5 for quite a while on ball count and Busty picked up two balls with a couple of great three railers. Finally got another straight back off Corey and hung it up with another ball outside the kitchen.

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A 20-11 score doesn't accurately reflect Corey's Play

I dodn't think Corey has played as bad as the score reflects. However, the smallest mistake has almost always meant a Busty runout. I also think Corey played more aggressively at the end of last night and made a good run to close out. If he continues to play aggressively, FB will follow suit and it will be a heckuva show tonight!

If you don't buy PoolActionTV 6-month pkg, you are missing some the most amazing Pool played today! A reliable and great production every time!

DJ

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dodn't think Corey has played as bad as the score reflects. However, the smallest mistake has almost always meant a Busty runout. I also think Corey played more aggressively at the end of last night and made a good run to close out. If he continues to play aggressively, FB will follow suit and it will be a heckuva show tonight!

If you don't buy PoolActionTV 6-month pkg, you are missing some the most amazing Pool played today! A reliable and great production every time!

DJ

The score reflects how awful Corey played on Night One, honestly. His cue ball control was trash and, for all intents and purposes, the match was over.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like Bustamante beats Corey no matter what game they play. Could be a mental thing at this point

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Seems like Bustamante beats Corey no matter what game they play. Could be a mental thing at this point

Corey beats Busti on the barbox. Any rotation or 8-ball game.
Congrats to Busti.
I expected him to be rusty as he has been playing 10-ball only in the islands.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to Django Francisco Bustamante for winning the Buffalo's Action Palooza Champions One Pocket Challenge held at Buffalo's Billiards!

It was a race to 30 over 3 days against the Prince of Pool Corey Deuel. Final score was 30-17. Thank you Francisco and Corey for the great action!

82599864_764683960703746_1846251302036701184_n.jpg

Attachments

• 82135508_3177945395568863_948916979022954496_o.jpg
    82135508_3177945395568863_948916979022954496_o.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 297

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Seemed like Corey never had his head in the game. Very up and down. Busti played smart and fearless. He never feared what Corey was going to do and it was easy to see. I couldn't even watch day 3, the writing was on the wall. Well done Bustamante, congratulations!