Question on balls

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kozoom has lower prices but i don't know what their shipping costs are.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one.

I am looking at that kazoom site and I it looks like you can get a set of Aramith Tournament balls for 222.09USD shipped. Am I missing something here? Is there some sort of tax that's going to get added on that I am missing? This is one of those times that it seems too good to be true (which is why I am asking).

PS -- I am located in the US just for reference.

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
235 euros gets you 276 dollars. now depending on how much intl shipping is or if they even ship to the U.S. that could be a deal. Looks too good. Too bad i'm happy with my cyclops and aramith premium or id buy them.

Last edited:

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
In the past Cyclop has had a problem with balls being off-center so for slow shots with the ball turned with the heavy side to one side, the ball will roll off to that side. The problem seems to have persisted for at least a year. I don't know what the current status is -- I think you have to test every ball in a set at this point.

Funny, in setting my ‘rat’ table, I have been monitoring the roll of balls to get the table level. Have noticed a wobble in a couple or a few balls. This set is skittles from some where between 2012 and 15. Not enough for me to worry. Shooting on bar tables..........oh never mind.

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
235 euros gets you 276 dollars. now depending on how much intl shipping is or if they even ship to the U.S. that could be a deal. Looks too good. Too bad i'm happy with my cyclops and aramith premium or id buy them.

I actually have the price on that site set to USD (you can change in the upper left hand corner). There is a price that says excl tax's for $222.09 USD. That is the price in the cart once you start the checkout and put in a US address. I assume that the excl price means tax excluded since they are being sold out of the country.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one.

I am looking at that kazoom site and I it looks like you can get a set of Aramith Tournament balls for 222.09USD shipped. Am I missing something here? Is there some sort of tax that's going to get added on that I am missing? This is one of those times that it seems too good to be true (which is why I am asking).

PS -- I am located in the US just for reference.

Some of those Chinese based shopping sites have great prices on the cueball sets, as long as you are OK with a bit more shipping issues like longer arrival times, lost in the mail stuff. I've seen Cyclop balls very cheap on their sites (I think it was Alibaba or one of those) but I was lucky enough that I won in raffles both a brand new Cyclop ball set recently and an Aramith Pro Cup set a few years back so never had to try them out personally. Yes I'm boasting LOL :wink::grin:

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I took the gamble and ordered a set of the Aramith Tournament balls from the Kozoom site. Well the gamble paid off, the balls were delivered today and they are perfect.

I can't believe how fast the shipping (DHL) was on these. I ordered them on August 11th and they arrived on the 14th. They came all the way from France, through Belgium to the U.S. That is better than what Amazon Prime and UPS are doing for orders in the U.S.

My order total was 222.09 USD, no hidden fees or surprise charges.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I took the gamble and ordered a set of the Aramith Tournament balls from the Kozoom site. Well the gamble paid off, the balls were delivered today and they are perfect.

I can't believe how fast the shipping (DHL) was on these. I ordered them on August 11th and they arrived on the 14th. They came all the way from France, through Belgium to the U.S. That is better than what Amazon Prime and UPS are doing for orders in the U.S.

My order total was 222.09 USD, no hidden fees or surprise charges.

They are currently showing the tournament balls $266

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are currently showing the tournament balls $266

You need to go by the Excl tax price of 195.83 Euro's which works out to $222.09 USD. Also make sure you are looking at the regular Tournament balls and not the Pro Cup TV set (which is more expensive).