Can Dennis Orcollo outrun 10 games on the wire against Hennessee - Match Thread

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
The match is gonna start in a few hours. I will post some screenshots a bit later.

They are betting real money and it's great matchup perhaps one of the best I've seen this year. Dennis Orcollo giving Johnathan Hennessee 10 games on the wire A race to 50 on the Diamond Bar Table.

We are about to get down!

There is a minimum 7,500 main bet with countless more growing on the side.

My work generally doesn't need tech support at all, but if you do message Mike Warden. on FB. Thanks to the players and the Shade Tree lounge for hosting this match. Thursday night it's going off in Mississippi!
1. Watch on www.Billiardnet.tv for a $19.99 PPV
2. Watch on www.realaction.live on FB LIVE for $19.99 PPV

Attachments

• mastersmaller.jpg
    mastersmaller.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 1,035

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hennessee was up 10-0 just a little bit ago. How strong is that?!? ;)

But it seems Orcollo has been clawing up winning 2 games for every 1 of Hennessee’s since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At this rate Orcollo is stealing. Should have 20 on the wire if Hennessee doesn’t catch a gear. Seems like both can run tables but Orcollo breaks better and wins nearly every safety battle.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't Dennis beat Bergman by 16 racks on a bar table racing to 60? Bergman is likely a significantly better player than Hennessee, so maybe he needs a bigger spot than 10

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What does “on the wire” mean?

Added games. So the match starts at 0 for Orcollo and Hennessee starts at 10. It’s said “on the wire” because many pool halls have wires above the table with beads to keep score (like an abacus)

Last edited:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
You mean Orcollo is breaking better?
Cause he don't break better than Henny.

At this rate Orcollo is stealing. Should have 20 on the wire if Hennessee doesn’t catch a gear. Seems like both can run tables but Orcollo breaks better and wins nearly every safety battle.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Henny: 32
Orcollo: 31

That’s shifting momentum and hanging in there.