My Balance Rite review!

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quickie review from the Balance Rite Extension I just got from Seyberts. Firstly, quick kudos to them for an easy order and fast shipping to Canada.

Ok, here's the skinny. I find I usually hold my cue a bit far back below the wrap, close to the butt. Always wanted a few extra inches. Saw everyone talking about the extension, so I figured Id give it a shot. For $34+shipping, why not?

First thing. Very well made. Clean finish, close fit to my 3/8x10 joint, and very well fabricated. Nice piece of birds eye maple, tight grain, with well constructed female\male insert. Win #1.

It was so well made (and fit my Jensen so well) I can honestly say that the vibration and 'hit' of the cue was not significantly different than without it. I find this pretty hard to believe, but the resonance after hitting a ball felt no different tan with my regular shafts. Big Win #2

Did it add forward weight? Absolutely. I would say it adds a least one once and moves the balance point higher up on the forearm. Not necessarily a negative, but will take some more time to adapt to. I usually play with a 19oz, but it now plays closer to 20oz. No win or loss for me here.

Did it effect my play? Fo sho! The four extra inches allowed me to feel more natural in my stance and reach balls with a bridge hand that I would have needed a mechanical bridge for. Felt great holding the actual wrap while still maintaining my long stance and stroke. First time I've really felt comfortable. Could really power through with follow through and English. Full table draw felt much smoother and easier. Sweeeeet. Win #3

Well, overall a really well made product, that has huge wins for me. For the price, I'm really impressed with the quality, and it's a fun cheap way to change your game. Big thumbs up from Yally here.

Keep Calm and AZb on!

se8ytu4y.jpg

u9y3udu9.jpg

8amejyma.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk