Another pool room closes in Louisville

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it looks like Bank Shot is out of business. Sad to see it go.

Attachments

• 20171124_151332.jpg
    20171124_151332.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 785

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A town without (9 ft tables seems like a nightmare but actually having just two seems worse.
That's because the table is there but the wait would be intolerable and thus, more frustrating.

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A town without (9 ft tables seems like a nightmare but actually having just two seems worse.
That's because the table is there but the wait would be intolerable and thus, more frustrating.

I can usually walk straight to the 9’s while the 7’s fill up. I suspect that will change.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sucks. Went there during DCC and really liked it. Very cool old-school atmosphere and the old vault was really sweet. Be nice if someone could re-open it.:frown:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That building and property has been for sale for the last 20 years, Brian must have finally gotten a buyer as it didn't close for lack of business as everyone automatically thinks.

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That building and property has been for sale for the last 20 years, Brian must have finally gotten a buyer as it didn't close for lack of business as everyone automatically thinks.

If they got anywhere close to what they were asking I would have done the same thing.

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
No. It’s the louisville billiard club. Are you saying the Barrett bar has 9ft tables?

The Barret room is one of the few rooms out there with no phone number, so based on October 2017 Google Images, which we used to update the directory, it shows 4 diamond 7-footers and 2 9-footers... Those 360 images can fool the eye though, but my naked eye says they are 9 footer Brunswick's!
I have been wrong before... :D

The Louisville Billiard Club, If you know so we can update the directory, it is appreciated.
The number of tables and sizes?

Thanks

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Barret room is one of the few rooms out there with no phone number, so based on October 2017 Google Images, which we used to update the directory, it shows 4 diamond 7-footers and 2 9-footers... Those 360 images can fool the eye though, but my naked eye says they are 9 footer Brunswick's!
I have been wrong before... :D

The Louisville Billiard Club, If you know so we can update the directory, it is appreciated.
The number of tables and sizes?

Thanks

Ballpark 8-7ft 2-9ft all diamond. There may be 10-7’s