Amboyna and African black wood, 6 pointer with inlays

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a new cue I recently finished up for a customer. This cue has an african black wood forearm and butt sleeve wit 6 amboyna points and amboyna and ebony sectioned handle. White and abalone inlays throughout the cue and matching joint protector.

hWh81CY.jpg

T8pEloo.jpg

WbF8tQB.jpg

bW6Y6XI.jpg

XmQGWAx.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gorgeous. I hate you. Lol.
Thanks for posting the pics. Keep up the impressive work.
;) :)

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind words. Here is a picture with my personal cue. Very similar designs but the amboyna cue has some more inlays in the design.

p74LEW9.jpg

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super snazzy high design cues. Question; do you run two spindles for inlays, allowing you to produce twins like this in one process?

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been offered 3 times my 1k investment and I'm still shooting with it after having a custom made by another well named maker! Wife stole other custom. But seriously good stiff cue on center ball hit lots of action if you ask for it. I sometimes feel it knows what I want and how to get it.but. That's just years with same cue. Love it would buy another and would recommend one to any player with good ball control!

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the compliments. I only use one spindle. All the cues I make are done one at a time. These 2 cues have very similar designs but they are a little different from each other.