Palmer 1st book cue 11

raobigdog

I have a palmer first book cue#11 that I am looking for a sticker that said made by palmer for this cue, any body have any ideas where I might find one, I know its a long shot. Also the cue is up for sale just had it refinished with new linen wrap, and two shafts one original and one knew. The original has the screw on tip, the new one is identical but has a glue on tip. The price is 1800 but if I get the sticker it will go higher. Photos will not upload if you text me will send them to you. 772-215-7020

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a palmer first book cue#11 that I am looking for a sticker that said made by palmer for this cue, any body have any ideas where I might find one, I know its a long shot. Also the cue is up for sale just had it refinished with new linen wrap, and two shafts one original and one knew. The original has the screw on tip, the new one is identical but has a glue on tip. The price is 1800 but if I get the sticker it will go higher. Photos will not upload if you text me will send them to you. 772-215-7020

50 for one. 75 for two.
I've had them since 1992.

Edit.
Sorry. These are for the butt cap. I think yours goes under the window. In that case, contact AZ member thepavlos. I believe they are 100 each.

Last edited:

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the record, the foil in the early cues is wider than those from the Second Catalog onward as is the font used to emboss them..

In addition to the foil, your cue should have this strips of decorative tape on either side of the wide foil.

raobigdog

The foil with decorative ends is in tack, just someone removed the sticker, dont know if they replaced it with a name and then removed that.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The foil you need in your cue should be as wide as the space between the decorative tape.

Attachments

• rsz_model_11.jpg
    rsz_model_11.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 139