33rd Annual Music City Open...

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Won't go again. Need a gas-mask in that place.

Yeah it's tough, especially if you have respiratory issues or are just sensitive to smoke. I just tune it out and tell myself that poolhalls are supposed to be smoky:D

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I was going to go since it's only 1.5 hours away but have a meeting Friday I have to be at

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Won't go again. Need a gas-mask in that place.

lol you got that right!! Played in it once never again i love the tournament though! Lost on hill get to last 16 players, last and only one i ever played in.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah it's tough, especially if you have respiratory issues or are just sensitive to smoke. I just tune it out and tell myself that poolhalls are supposed to be smoky:D
It ain't 1965 brother. All the rooms i play in are non-smoking with smoking area OUTSIDE. Mind you, i'm a cigar smoker but the air in JOB's will make your eyes water. I think they have a non-smoke area but during the event its all smoking. I don't mind going outside at all. Shooters in Olathe went non-smoking a couple yrs ago and the difference is truly night-n-day.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It ain't 1965 brother. All the rooms i play in are non-smoking with smoking area OUTSIDE. Mind you, i'm a cigar smoker but the air in JOB's will make your eyes water. I think they have a non-smoke area but during the event its all smoking. I don't mind going outside at all. Shooters in Olathe went non-smoking a couple yrs ago and the difference is truly night-n-day.

Its actually non smoking downstairs now, and the filtration ain't too bad. May be different rules for the open though. I don't mind the smoke as much as the smell. It's like the body odor episode from seinfeld...that smoke smell grabs your clothes like a rabid wolverine...my wife makes me take clothes off in the garage after a night at JOBS...:thumbup: