Smoky Mountain 9 Ball Tourny

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Who's headed up to the Smoky Mountain 9 Ball tourny.
April 23,24,25. Tim's Cues and Billiards will have a both there, Stop by and say hello to put a face to a az name. Thanks Tim

tcmagnum

Registered
Could you please elaborate as to where this event is being held. I'm in Kentucky and could possibly attend. I've had no luck finding the info on the internet.

Thanks.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Could you please elaborate as to where this event is being held. I'm in Kentucky and could possibly attend. I've had no luck finding the info on the internet.

Thanks.

It is held at the the Haywood County Fairgrounds. The contact is Gary Caldwell 828-452-6758. I would venture to say the event is full, it fills early every year with many on standby.

Oh yeah, I will be there..........name is Daniel Autrey.

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Great tourny with a cause, little advertising alot word of mouth, $100 entry fee, field of 128 fills up quickly,texas express rules, bar boxes, plus they run a 32 field wheelchair tourny. run by gary caldwell and mike gulyassy toury director, money to help out The Arc of Haywod County, A national organization on mental retardation.

Last edited:

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smoky mt

Great tourny with a cause, little advertising alot word of mouth, $100 entry fee, field of 128 fills up quickly,texas express rules, bar boxes, plus they run a 32 field wheelchair tourny. run by gary caldwell and mike gulyassy toury director, money to help out The Arc of Haywod County, A national organization on mental retardation.

I think 100 bucks is alittle low, an sure it is more. stick

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
plenty of action that weekend at the crooked cue in maggie valley after the toury

Slate Billiards

Silver Member
Hi Tim,
I am sending two players from Slate up there. I hope you are doing well. We are having the Shannon Dalton tournament next Saturday and Sunday if you feel like a drive back down.

Mort

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Thats great Mort, Shannon just had a tourny here. If my plans cancel i'll try to make it down. tim

Hi Tim,
I am sending two players from Slate up there. I hope you are doing well. We are having the Shannon Dalton tournament next Saturday and Sunday if you feel like a drive back down.

Mort

DoubleA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
plenty of action that weekend at the crooked cue in maggie valley after the toury
Yes, there is usually good action at the crooked cue, but it isn't in Maggie Valley it is in Waynesville. I will be there for the 21st year in a row. Entry this year is 100, last year it was 150 because it was the 20th anniversary. The crooked Cue owner is a good fried of mine(Aaron Frady), we spend a lot of time there after the tourn each night. Great tourny, great people running it, one reason it always fills early. I have made every tournament

:thumbup:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Yes, there is usually good action at the crooked cue, but it isn't in Maggie Valley it is in Waynesville. I will be there for the 21st year in a row. Entry this year is 100, last year it was 150 because it was the 20th anniversary. The crooked Cue owner is a good fried of mine(Aaron Frady), we spend a lot of time there after the tourn each night. Great tourny, great people running it, one reason it always fills early. I have made every tournament

and I will be there with that ^^^^^^ guy.........please don't hold that against me.:D

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member

Aaron doesnt own crooked cue any more. The new fella owning it has done a lot of improvements and added a new table for the action. He has set up video for all gambling matches on this table...

DoubleA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aaron doesnt own crooked cue any more. The new fella owning it has done a lot of improvements and added a new table for the action. He has set up video for all gambling matches on this table...
Tx didn't know that, are the hrs still the same,do they still allow smoking(hope not, it was brutal)? Didn't the new N Car smoking law take effect the 1st of this year?

DoubleA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Getting ready to head out, leaving a little early this year because of I-40E still being closed. See everyone there. :wave3::wave3::wave3: