3/8x10 Kent Davis Tiger Ultra LD shaft

jbbilliards1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
This was a custom order of a Tiger Ultra LD shaft made by Kent Davis for one of his cues. It has a 3/8 x 10 joint with a phenolic insert comes with joint protector. Sniper tip with padding all nicely done, shaft is dead straight and unhit. Ive played with these shafts, they r very stiff and add plenty of action to the cue ball. The logo was left off intentionally by Kent.
asking SOLD SOLD SOLD Thank Azers !!!!!
Plz use gift option when using paypal, if not plz add 4%

Attachments

• shaft1.jpg
    shaft1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 586
  • shaft2.jpg
    shaft2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:

jbbilliards1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
To answer a few questions
I just measured the joint and i USED a ruler to the best of my ability and I get 2.2cm or .866 inches.

The shaft has Kents Taper....

this is a real steal people :p

jbbilliards1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
isnt it amazing how pool players can lose hundreds and thousands of dollars gambling but chose to eat fast food everyday to save bullets?? lol :thumbup:

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This was a custom order of a Tiger Ultra LD shaft made by Kent Davis for one of his cues. It has a 3/8 x 10 joint with a phenolic insert comes with joint protector. Sniper tip with padding all nicely done, shaft is dead straight and unhit. Ive played with these shafts, they r very stiff and add plenty of action to the cue ball. The logo was left off intentionally by Kent.
asking SOLD SOLD SOLD Thank Azers !!!!!
Plz use gift option when using paypal, if not plz add 4%

JB,

I received the shaft today and sent you an email and a pm....

Mike