stream

oldroller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have paid for accustats & billiardnet and can't get shit ,,never again cheaper to go to the derby

Frankenstroke

2 Gus Szamboti cues
Silver Member
The AZB home page says free streaming with registration. So I registered with
Billiardnet.tv and it says get paid subscription to view video. WTF?

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
yeah

You must be Leonard.

You can't use internet explorer with Billiardnet.tv it's a professional streaming platform.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have paid for accustats & billiardnet and can't get shit ,,never again cheaper to go to the derby

What's billiardnet for?-Im watching accu-stats without it and other than yesterdays 1st match introduction, where it froze, it's been flawless.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Billiardnet.tv by it being a professional streaming platform with custom programming scripting and running my own media server. The IE platform out the box just doesn't work.

People have much better luck using chrome because of scripting permissions.

If you don't know Billiardnet.tv is the only industry provider that actually makes it's own streams. For this event we set up a mirrored server in Europe just to handle potential regional traffic.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually quite a lot as very little is actually streamed by Accu-Stats and 'Truck.

I remember Accu-Stats going nuts on someone who tried to stream the tournament- as AS 'had the rights', knocking over their equipment and all so something must have changed.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Accu-Stats going nuts on someone who tried to stream the tournament- as AS 'had the rights', knocking over their equipment and all so something must have changed.

If I recall wasn't that because they were maybe in the upstairs and they swung their cameras around to show the match going on in the accu-stats arena? Can't remember. Sad all the Banks action missed.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I recall wasn't that because they were maybe in the upstairs and they swung their cameras around to show the match going on in the accu-stats arena? Can't remember. Sad all the Banks action missed.

I think we usually get to see the Banks Final-They never get it done in 3 days.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AS has their table, Ray has the action room table. Other guys can stream as long they stay clear of those two areas.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
AS has their table, Ray has the action room table. Other guys can stream as long they stay clear of those two areas.

Actually they can't or not supposed to but I'm working for Diamond so I'm legit as it gets.