F/S Ivory collection *** TASC, BENDER, OMEN, SCHON, CARMELI, HANSHEW!!! ***

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Attention cue connoisseurs,
I have decided to put my collection up for sale. These cues are all in amazing condition.
These cues are loaded with ivory, exotic woods, and are all extremely sought after in the market today. I would hope since these are some of the most notable, sought after cues out there...that I don't need to explain how they hit ?!? :cool:

Cue #1 James Hanshew jump cue weighs 11.3 oz - new, test hit only SOLD shipped

Cue #2 Tascarella like new, 2 orig shafts w/ ivory Ferules. 4 veneer natural, green, green, Blk. I believe it's Rosewood into straight grain maple. 32 Mother of pearle inlays, wht w/grn spec Courtland wrap...5/16x14 steel joint...$3400 shipped
Specs:
Butt...15.35 oz
Shaft #1 ......13.10@3.8oz new cond
Shaft #2 .......12.8@3.7oz new cond
Shaft #3.........slight wobble

Cue #3 Mike Bender 60"Tuxedo Ivory and Ebony cue, perfect cond except a really small almost un-noticeable lift in the clear coat finish on the butt cap (the size of a BB.) we're talking...this cue is in REALLY nice condition!
Cue is real ivory into ebony with mikes high end "ISLAND"ringwork...abalone/mother of pearle alternating, perfect super smooth leather wrap, 3/8x14 big pin flat faced joint, tons of IVORY! joint, butt cap, and all points are solid ivory...this cue retails at $5k new without the upgraded ringwork!!!!!!! I would challenge anyone to find me a cue that hits better than this cue:cool:
$SOLD shipped
Specs:
Butt .....15.50 oz
Shaft #1.......13mm@4.25oz ivory ferule new med Moori tip
Shaft #2 .......12.75@4.10oz ivory ferule new med Moori tip
Shaft #3 .......12.75@3.75oz Predator Pre cat 314 w/ Moori med (matching ringwork):thumbup:

Cue #4 BRAND NEW, never hit, Schon 2014 rare ivory joint limited edition tribute cue. This cue is absolutely loaded with ivory inlays, ivory joint, upgrades include: ivory ferule & leather wrap. This is the best looking IMO of the tribute cues and is extremely collectible. The best part of buying this cue as opposed to ordering on...is you get to see it before you buy it :) also, you don't have to wait...and wait...and wait...with an unknown delivery date. This cue was just finished and delivered in 2014 and was to be the last of the ivory jointed tribute cues ever made.
$SOLD shipped
Specs:
Butt 15.10 oz
Shaft ......13.15@4.65 oz ivory ferule, tip original

Cue #5 Omen custom cue by Pete Ohman. 1 of 1, This cue is in perfect like new condition and comes with 5 SHAFTS!!!!!!! That's not a mis-print...2 shafts are pro tapered, the other 2 are Pete's standard taper. All have ivory FERULES, and the 5th shaft is a pre-cat predator with matching ringwork. Green, red, natural veneers.
It's some of the prettiest Amboyna into ebony you'll find. The ringwork on this cue and all 5 shafts is amazing! If you've never owned an Omen, the joint is so unique, and gives this cue a dynamite, unique hit that you'll only get from an Omen. I believe that it's 3/8 x 11 big pin flat faced joint, with Pete's own pin, the joint is so solid that you could literally shoot with this cue 1/2 unscrewed!! Pete is a master machinist and is revered for his joint technology. $1,700 shipped paypal with 4 shafts,...$1,800 with the Predator
Specs:
Butt ....16oz
Shafts 1&2 13mm @ both at 3.8 oz ivory ferules, Moori med tips
Shafts 3&4 12.3 & 12.6 both @ 3.45 ivory ferules, Moori med tips
Shaft 5 ......12.75@3.5oz predator pre cat 314 with matching ringwork, Moori med tip

Cue #6 ....BRAND NEW, test hit 1/1 Carmeli custom cue. This cue is ridiculous! Loaded w/ivory, snake wood into ebony, elephant ear wrap, silver inlays with crushed Paua shell! Ariel's signature Tiffany diamond ivory ringwork at all positions, ivory joint, butt and all inlays! Everything white on this cue is IVORY! It's a one of a kind, I designed it on a cocktail napkin, and Ariel made it under the agreement that it was to never be re-produced. This cue has 3 shafts, the 3rd being a predator 314-2 with matching ringwork. This cue would sell for $5,500 new per Ariel.
I AM ONLY ASKING FOR $3,900 !!!
Specs:
Butt....15.05 oz
Shaft 1...13.10 @ 3.95
Shaft 2...13.07 @ 3.90

Not interested in trades, as pool is not holding my attention lately...
I WILL CONSIDER TRADES...WITH AT LEAST 50% BOOT COMING MY WAY...KNOWN CUSTOM MAKERS ONLY.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME AT 612-805-7455
EMAIL IS RayAtTheBeach@yahoo.com
THANKS, RAY

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 5,846
Last edited:

ShootPool1967

AzBilliards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Carmeli Jump/Break

Hi ... Just curious and I know it's not listed for sale. But, What does your Carmeli Jump/Break look like?

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Bump

Make some offers, I'll let the first one go cheap...
These are extremely collectible cues, high resale value, beastly hitting, and all in impeccable condition...if you are a collector, once you get the 1st cue, and see it's condition, you'll probably want to buy out the collection. There's not a single ding in any one of these cues or shafts!!! No nasty blueing on the shafts,,,,these are good prices on clean like new cues!!!

Come and get it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 4,995

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Bump for some nice cues

Lots of interest...strike while the iron is hot...jump cue sold...
I'll let the first one go cheap...I won't count the jump cue :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 3,617
Last edited:

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Will look at trades for nice watches, or other cool stuff

Pool not really holding my attention, so bring the offers, and the cool stuff trades...no pool cue trades.

Hanshew and Bender GONE...JE54 Is gonna flip when he gets that sweet cue !
More where that came from...this is a pristine collection people...I'm anal about my stuff...you won't find better condition or more well taken care of collection ...or a better guy to buy from :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 3,515
Last edited:

blacklab9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dont suppose you might donate the Carmelli and shon cue to an up and coming player? You would be promoting billiard good will! :thumbup:

Love those 2 cues....you are lucky to have them.

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you also want to sell your Flowers case?

Hi Ray,
Do you also want to sell your 3/6 Jay Flowers case? If yes could you please show up some pics and your price?!
Thank you, Roberto
Btw these are all real beautys you are selling here, GLWS

Last edited:

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
tried to copy the pictures to show somebody...........................

Last edited:

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Let me think...

Dont suppose you might donate the Carmelli and shon cue to an up and coming player? You would be promoting billiard good will! :thumbup:

Love those 2 cues....you are lucky to have them.

Nope, lol

Come and get em. Sweet cues and a great guy to deal with :)
SCHON, CARMELI, OMEN AND TASC ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Got the Bender, it was just as described.
If your on the fence about one, you might want to make an offer on it.