◈ THE BLACKNESS by Jack Justis ◈

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
◈ Murder by Jack Justis ◈

Jack Murdered this one. ��

I sent my order to him last Monday... as in 6 days ago. He is shipping my case out tomorrow. Every email (about 20) I sent him was answered within an hour. He is an absolute gentleman and a scholar!

He told me this was the 1st all black everything case he's ever done and was even a little concerned about the blacked out nameplate but I told him to roll with it. I figured the black suede body and diamonds would give it a nice contrast. The only thing that has color is the Filipino Flag tip tapper case which is removable.

I think everything looks perfect. Hope you guys like it as well. :thumbup:

-Brandon

p.s. feel free to select it as case of the year. haha

BP_zpscde69235.jpg

BP3_zps30a991c5.jpg

BP1_zps6c5a3d01.jpg

BP50_zps1638466c.jpg

BP4_zps8773bf0e.jpg

BP2_zpsdbdecc72.jpg

Last edited:

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Think you pulled of a first, but other will ask Jack to do them one, and if they do remember imitation is the highest form of flattery.:thumbup:

I know. Joe Whitten told me that after I posted my pics of the case he made me with red stitching that he got more calls about that case than any other case he'd made. Since then I've seen at least 5-10 with the same exact design.

Maybe I should be a case designer haha.

Got a really special 1 of a kind that can't be duplicated coming from John Barton soon. Keep your eyes peeled!

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Insane case,,,,,,,!!!!!

Jesus,,,,!!!!!
That Would Be So Great With an Ebony Cue,,,,
Maybe a ''Black Boar''
Or,,,Well,,,,Any Cue,,,!!!!
Outstanding Case,,,!!!

Alan.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Great design Brandon and awesome execution by Jack.

I would be surprised if you dont see more like them in the future. Its a great look.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Jesus,,,,!!!!!
That Would Be So Great With an Ebony Cue,,,,
Maybe a ''Black Boar''
Or,,,Well,,,,Any Cue,,,!!!!
Outstanding Case,,,!!!

Alan.

Maybe even a little Ginacue ;)

photo5-1_zps253ed432.jpg

Great design Brandon and awesome execution by Jack.

I would be surprised if you dont see more like them in the future. Its a great look.

Thanks J. I didn't even know if I was going to post it because of copies but I couldn't resist. I'm pretty proud of the design and Jack just absolutely killed it. Jack is the MAN!

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like?

I don't like it, I LOVE it. I have been trying to talk a friend of mine into getting Black Suede.Your case came out great, good luck with it.

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clean and simple...

Thanks buddy!

I really wanted to strive for something different, that no one else has.
:)

That was a great idea!
Love the cases, just sometimes I thought, python or alligator or lizard... isn't necessary!

And now, here we are!!
This one almost looks like a stealth fighter! Nice and clean, very pure, but in every detail something to have a longer look at!

Almost threatening before letting the cues out!
Great!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
What case? All I see are silver bits and a flag? :)

Cool looking case! I think some matt black hardwares would be pretty cool too.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Spectacular............always the very best from Jack. And Brandon has fantastic taste.

Congrats,
JimmyK