AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs Classifieds FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page New member and opinion on a table

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
New member and opinion on a table
Old
  (#1)
martin35
AzB Bronze Member
martin35 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

New member and opinion on a table - 01-12-2018, 08:07 AM

Hello guys

Iím a new member so Iíll give a bit of introduction. Iím Martin from Canada (French Canadian, sorry for my English). Iím an occasional player only and Iíve recently bought an old Anniversary 10ft snooker (Canadian made) table on which I play pool only. The table is intended for casual playing with the friends and the kids (10 and 9).

Iíve found my table in a garage, it was really filthy but overall in really good shape. Iíve clean it up and Iím actually refinishing it in my spare time. I will post picture and ask some questions soon about that.

Eventually I would like to change this table for a 9ft pool so I keep an eye open in the locals adds. Iím looking for something similar to an anniversary since I really like the look and sturdiness.

Yesterday Iíve found this table for sale. Itís a commercial table with corner castings really similar to Anniversary. On the name plate we can read ď CHALLENGER made in Canada by Word of billiardĒ. The add state new Simonis 860 cloth and Master speed cushion. I wonder if any of you guys have ever seen one of these table and have opinion.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Martin
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
Ralph Kramden
BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Ralph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2018, 06:55 AM

Don't know who made the one pictured, but I've seen a similar Dufferin table.

GAMES... http://sites.google.com/site/poolandbilliard

Recognize a 1/2 ball 30 degree cut and quarter ball angles.
Paralysis by aiming analysis happens by thinking too much.

To play at top speed... You must own the stop shot line.

Old
  (#3)
Travis3c
AV Pool Nut
Travis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond reputeTravis3c has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2018, 08:57 AM

looks similar to a Global but with adjustable feet.

Last edited by Travis3c; 01-15-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: