>>>>> FS Vollmer 8 Pointer With Recuts & Teja Lizard -- Perfect & Dead Straight <<<<<

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
>>>>> FS Vollmer 8 Pointer With Recuts & Teja Lizard -- Perfect & Dead Straight <<<<<

For sale is a 2012 MIKE VOLLMER cue, which has been BARELY PLAYED and is PERFECT IN ALL RESPECES & ROLLS DEAD STRAIGHT TOGETHER AND APART. The forearm features 8 razor-sharp Ebony points into highly figured Bird's-Eye Maple. The 4 long points have three recuts: Ebony, Satine and Maple. The sleeve is also Ebony and features an Ivory ring with 8 crossed floral Silver and Satine inlays. The joint is piloted stainless steel. There are 8 Silver and Ivory inlays in the collars on both sides of the joint. The wrap is black Teja Lizard. The joint protectors were made by Vollmer and bear his "V" logo. Both shafts are pristine, have ivory ferrules and original tips, and roll dead straight together and apart.

The specs are:

Length: 29.0 inches + 29.0 inches = 58.0 inches.

Weight: 19.7 oz. with one shaft and 19.6 oz. with the other; the butt alone weighs 15.4 oz.

Shaft Diameters: 12.66 mm and 12.65 mm.

My CASH price is SOLD.

1longand2shortpointsandrings.jpg

buttsleevewithshaftrings.jpg

3ringsandtipofpoint.jpg

1longand2shortpoints2.jpg

2shaftringsBEST.jpg

1longand2shortpointsandtps2.jpg

jpsoncue.jpg

2ferrulesandtips.jpg

lizardwrap.jpg

Last edited:

Oscargambles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I can attest to the beauty of this cue it has perfect craftsmanship and is truly a gem. Mike is an awesome guy to deal with and this is a steal. Like getting a Black Boar for a third of the price. Whoever picks up this cue won't be disappointed.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Bump for a Quality Vollmer. Find a better cue and buy it. Othrewise, you should buy this one.

Last edited:

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
I've had a couple of interesting trade + cash offers, but nothing that has caused me to say yes. This incredible cue is still available for sale or trade.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Thanksgiving bump for the best 8 pointer that I have owned in years :). I will consider trade offers for a mint or near mint cue that rolls straight together and apart + CASH.

Last edited:

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Best deal on the forum right now!! I would love to have this cue in my playing stable--it would get a ton of use.

GLWS

KP

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Hi James:

Please call me at 859-420-8733 to discuss payment for your new 8 point Vollmer. You are going to love this one!!!

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited: