US Open Tickets

CSykes24

www.coreysykes.com
Silver Member
The website says they're sold out. There's no way of purchasing at the door to watch matches for just a single day?

Doesn't seem right to me. Any help here?

maebelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
VIP seats are typically the only tickets sold online. The daily tickets are usually purchased onsite each day.

CSykes24

www.coreysykes.com
Silver Member
Thanks for the prompt responses, I appreciate it.

Any idea on how much day passes are?

Dangerous Dan

Registered
Yes, you can purchase the one-day tickets that door, but you are sitting in the bleachers.

IF you want to get some of the VIP tickets, which puts you right up front at the TV table, check back with me. WE normally have 6 of us go, but 3 people have backed out at the last minute.

So I will still be there for Thursday - Saturday with two of my buddies, but I am trying to sell 1 extra front row seat that I have for face value: $ 150.

And my friend Ray, is receiving chemotherapy now, and is very weak, so he has asked me to try to sell his two VIP tickets, because he can't go this year.

I can always sell them back to the US Open for a 20% refund fee plus credit card charges. If no one gets back to me in a day or two, I will do that. But if you want to see the action from the middle of the front row, get back to me.

Dan
Cell 301-514-0872