Bought a Chinese 8-Ball Table

vacation

Living Good.
Silver Member
They had a Joy 8 Ball table on display at the super billiards expo......They sent me a video on how to put it together, Only problem is, I cant open it. Everything is in Chinese.
I plan on putting it together my self.

Could someone please help me get into this link..

https://space.dingtalk.com/c/ggHaACQyMzIzZjNjOC1jNGJmLTQyZTgtYTdjZC00OTI0YjA4NGRmOTICzhZwViE

If you're in Chrome and it doesn't offer to translate, just right click and hit "Translate to English". (My apologies if you already made it that far).

But it looks like it's requiring some sort of identification? Maybe they gave you some sorta code or something?

Good luck. Sounds like they should have included a Rosette Stone trail with your purchase. Cool purchase, regardless.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice! you have some balls and its a shame they couldn't provide some better instructions
do you mind sharing what you paid and some details on the table?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
They had a Joy 8 Ball table on display at the super billiards expo......They sent me a video on how to put it together, Only problem is, I cant open it. Everything is in Chinese.
I plan on putting it together my self.

Could someone please help me get into this link..

https://space.dingtalk.com/c/ggHaACQyMzIzZjNjOC1jNGJmLTQyZTgtYTdjZC00OTI0YjA4NGRmOTICzhZwViE

I have three options....there's many more...translate option is sometimes hard to understand.

A...PM ZeroSkylineX....if he's not bi-lingual, he'll know people that are.

B...google how to install a British matc snooker table...made the same way....
...5 slates instead of 3 is about the main difference other than size.....
...they are both steel-block cushions with side-mounted rails.

C...if you get real lucky, RealKingCobra might read this....
...he's a bit cranky, but very helpful.

The 'Talk to a mechanic' forum might have some advice.

Don't forget to level the frame before you put the slate on....

CMB1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they have an English FB page, you can ask them there.
JOY Billiards Promotion Co.,Ltd

HurdyGurdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot help with the decipher, but...

Damn. Post a couple of pictures when its up (pictures of the process would be sweet to see). Also, check out Woods Cues for C8B cues. I've ordered a couple of cues from them and they're really good for the price. Their custom prices are good, too.

Damn. I'm also interested in how much it cost, if that's not too personal.

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the help, Joy has reached out to me and sent a direct link to video. They are great to work with. Thanks again

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone knows how many of these tables are presently in the U.S and the location of them?

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
From what I saw in a brocheure last year, they are very reasonably priced. Makes me wonder if you can buy the table and put regular rails and cloth on it.

They are very pretty and well made.