Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page Hi az geek squad
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
tpdtom
Really Old School
tpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond reputetpdtom has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to tpdtom  
08-18-2008, 01:19 PM

Danny,

I was stalling around waiting to order your DVD until I had a new PayPal account. Now I have it and I ordered today. I'm an old 14.1 enthusiast although not a very good player. Maybe this will help me. I know that I will enjoy it regardless.

By the way, I'm only interested in the content. I'm disgusted by the petty arguments here, the bashing, the haters, and anyone who would belittle another's religious beliefs. All I'm interested in is seeing that run and hearing your comments and ideas. Good luck in the tourney...Tom

Old
  (#17)
elvicash
AzB Silver Member
elvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 87

08-18-2008, 06:20 PM

Danny I bought the DVd and thought it was chock full of info and was well worth the cost. BTW - I posted a basic review here on AZ and tried to give it some props without being a spoiler. Thanks for taking the time to put this together, I know this DVD will be a used by many 14.1 players in the years to come.

Dana Stephenson - Indianapolis, IN

Hi Runs 14.1-52 (age+3) 9B-5 8B-3
Straight Lock / Five Cents / Kingfish / Fontaine

True Racks Available Now -- www.thetruerack.com

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: