Traditional Styled Phillippi 4pt Cue W/Ivory - GREAT PRICE!!!!

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Here is an old school styled Phillippi cue. Cue has Cocobolo points and Butt Sleeve with veneers of black/salmon/orange/black. Forearm is nicely figured Birdseye Maple. There are four Ivory diamonds and four Ivory dots in the Bull Sleeve. Cue has a Tascarella look to it.

Joint is 5/15x14 piloted Ivory. It has a brand new 13mm shaft from Phillippi that weighs a whopping 4.4oz, and has a Kamui Med tip and a 5/8" Ivory ferrule. Cue also has a brand new Boar's hide wrap that Phillippi is famous for. Total weight of the cue is 20oz, which is balanced out nicely with the 4.4oz shaft.

This cue is in like new condition other than one minor nick in the delrin butt cap. if it were not for the nick, you would not be able to tell this cue from new.

Great price of $995 shipped!!!! Price is firm.

PhillippiFore.jpg
PhillippiButt.jpg

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Come on guys... this cue is an absolute steal and it is like new with a brand new wrap and a brand new shaft...

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Let's get this beauty moved... added fancy joint caps to the cue as pictured. Weight bolt can be replaced easily to lighted the cue up if desired. This cue is super clean with a new wrap and a new shaft from Phillippi with a 5/8" ivory ferrule ad Kamui tip... with the piloted ivory joint this is a players dream in an ultra-traditional cue. How can you beat this at $995.00!!!???

Phillippi_3.jpg

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
This is a really nice cue Jamie. I actually really like the shaft taper that Phillipi uses. That cue is a player for sure!

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
I cannot believe I still own this cue. I cannot begin to tell what a nice cue this is for the money. Someone pull the trigger on this cue... you will not be sorry you did.