Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page No title and no point, post whatever the hell you want
Page 1 of 177 1 231151101 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.85 average.
No title and no point, post whatever the hell you want
Old
  (#1)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

No title and no point, post whatever the hell you want - 10-19-2013, 07:36 AM

The first step is to admit you dont give a rat's ass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIqESwzCGg4

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#2)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-19-2013, 07:54 AM

I'll see you the Dead Kennedy's and raise you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ_9-rbslo

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#3)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-19-2013, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
The first step is to admit you dont give a rat's ass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIqESwzCGg4
TRANSLATED:

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#4)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2013, 08:13 AM

Up close and personal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jRTrRxamxQ

Bamadog

LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#5)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

Imminent meltdown undetected in
10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ...

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#6)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit

10-19-2013, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

Too funny! I was torn between the Dead Kennedy's and the Sex Pistols to kick this thread off......nice choice sir

Bamadog

LWW

duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#7)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

10-19-2013, 08:25 AM

After all these years I still love a PBJ sammich with an ice cold grape, or orange, NEHI.

That bring said, nothing beats a chocolate MOONPIE and and an RC COLA.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Last edited by LWW; 10-19-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Old
  (#8)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit

10-19-2013, 08:29 AM

Minnesota has the most lakes in the US.......or does it?

http://www.ask.com/question/what-sta...the-most-lakes

Bamadog

LWW

duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#9)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Minnesota has the most lakes in the US.......or does it?

http://www.ask.com/question/what-sta...the-most-lakes
From my days in Minnesota, those lakes are like water filled potholes everywhere on the landscape.......

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
After all these years I still love a PBJ sammich with an ice cold grape, or orange, NEHI.

That bring said, nothing beats a chocolate MOONPIE and and an RC COLA.

Also, know as a "redneck lunch"... moon pie and RC. Loved them both,,, still like RC, but can't eat a moonpie anymore, for one, they use hydrogenated oils, and second, everything inside is artificially flavored.

I stumbled onto a local bakery that makes "moon pies", though they call them something else, but it is a moon pie, but made with real chocolate, real everything, and man, after that there was no going back

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#11)
blah blah
Shoebat
blah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 262
Location: I don't think *twitch* I'm being *twitch* paranoid.

10-19-2013, 09:17 AM

fire with water

"Black is White, 2+2=5, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength." -1984 or now?

“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
-Dr. Seuss

Old
  (#12)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit

10-19-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmaster View Post
From my days in Minnesota, those lakes are like water filled potholes everywhere on the landscape.......
Coincidently, "pothole" is actually a season in Minnesota

Bamadog

LWW

duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#13)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Coincidently, "pothole" is actually a season in Minnesota
Yeah, I concur....... damn near lost my truck in one............

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#14)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah blah View Post
Yep, fire with water, always, well almost, fun.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQMA0zwMM4

J

Old
  (#15)
blah blah
Shoebat
blah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 262
Location: I don't think *twitch* I'm being *twitch* paranoid.

10-19-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Yep, fire with water, always, well almost, fun.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQMA0zwMM4

J
Scary.

speed drawing by Ellen Sunbeam (some young Russian girl I randomly stumbled across when derping YouTube)

Louis Armstrong

and Gone With the Wind

and Rhianna

"Black is White, 2+2=5, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength." -1984 or now?

“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
-Dr. Seuss

Last edited by blah blah; 10-19-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Page 1 of 177 1 231151101 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: