Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Great White Mako Blue....
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
billiardthought
Anti-intellectualism
billiardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-23-2016, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixwillwin View Post
10? Wrong. This is cut and pasted from the first post..."PM me an address and if you are one of the first 40 we will get you shipped between now and the 15th....."

That says 40. Anyway I was just curious if anyone else had received again, I had PMd him within a few minutes of his post, so unlikely I was not in the top 40.
I think the person saying he was in the top 10 was saying just that.... he was one of the first 10 to PM. I don't think he said anything about the offer only being good for 10 people......

The beatings will continue until volunteering improves

Old
  (#32)
sixwillwin
King of the Meadow
sixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2016, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiardthought View Post
I think the person saying he was in the top 10 was saying just that.... he was one of the first 10 to PM. I don't think he said anything about the offer only being good for 10 people......
ahhhhh. I can see that now. I need more coffee and less keyboard! lol

Cuetec R360, Players, Dufferin, Schmelke...Samsara with True Shaft...BD cue...SS360 shafts...Mezz cue....Craig Howell Shagrat
J&J 2729 and J&J 2110 (Heavy) with Samsara tip
Rhino jump cue with G10 tip
JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6
HOME table >>> Diamond Pro-Am

Twitter: @sixwillwin

From Sioux Falls, SD - Home of SVB

Old
  (#33)
madhatter44
AzB Silver Member
madhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond reputemadhatter44 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-23-2016, 06:27 AM

Still waiting as well.

Main Player Tim Scruggs
Back up Sugartree
Breaker OB Rift

Old
  (#34)
WoodyMPW
AzB Silver Member
WoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2016, 06:28 AM

Not surprised.

Old
  (#35)
Nonyamuff
Always behind the 8-ball
Nonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2016, 06:36 AM

Meh, if it doesn't come I'm content with my Masters...hell just bought a gross...I'm covered for a while lol.

I do like to try new things from time to time though.

Playing Cue: Schon CX-15
Backup: Joe Childs Custom
Breaking Cue: Rhino Jump/Break
Case: 4x6 Vincitore

"Slumps are not really curable. It is a recurrent condition with periods of relapse and remission that can be managed with proper care. Sorta like herpes." - Jennifer Barretta

Old
  (#36)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

09-23-2016, 08:25 AM

He'll get them out, he has always done so when he's done these offers before. I've been included in them previously.

He's probably gotten busy with something.

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#37)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

09-23-2016, 11:08 AM

I tried out the original white when it came out. Made a hell of a mess all over my table.

Does the latest blue color GW do the same??

Old
  (#38)
jeremy8000
AzB Silver Member
jeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixwillwin View Post
I dont know how to "multi quote" but here is the original post that says 40
The 'multiquote' button is greyed out by default, but that doesn't mean it's not available - click it and it turns yellow, then you can quote multiple posts easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
He'll get them out, he has always done so when he's done these offers before. I've been included in them previously.

He's probably gotten busy with something.
Agreed. His post indicated at the start that he's too busy to spend much time on AZB. If he hasn't sent them out yet, I'm sure he will when he gets back on. Seems a stand-up guy in communications I've had with him in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
I tried out the original white when it came out. Made a hell of a mess all over my table.

Does the latest blue color GW do the same??
I'm still using the original too, and at the end of a night it's pretty easy to see what table(s) I've played on. He's revisited the chemistry a few times, and if I'm correct in my recollection of what I've read, the latest formula is a lot less flaky/likely to mess the table. That, and the blue generally won't show as much on cloth as white, too.

Player: 2015 Ned Morris Custom
Jump/Break: G10 Assault; House cue
Other Cues: 1968-72 Joss (Stroud 'bushka tribute); 2003 Kikel
Cases: JB Custom Hybrid Ult. Rugged 2x3; It's George 1x2; Instroke 2x3 Cowboy

Old
  (#39)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

09-24-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy8000 View Post
I'm still using the original too, and at the end of a night it's pretty easy to see what table(s) I've played on. He's revisited the chemistry a few times, and if I'm correct in my recollection of what I've read, the latest formula is a lot less flaky/likely to mess the table. That, and the blue generally won't show as much on cloth as white, too.
I just bought a house and when I set my table up with new cloth, the last thing I want is messy chalk all over it..... guess i'll have to try it out at a buddy's house first

?
Old
  (#40)
dnbnt
Just a little "stituos"
dnbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond repute

? - 10-18-2016, 01:55 AM

Did any body get this from Renfro?

Dave

McDermott D19 camui soft/shooter
McDermott D3 /breaker
Schmelke backup.

The next shot is the only shot that matters. Previous shots are just learning tools - ZPELE
Either use the FIRE or it burns you down - Van Acken

Old
  (#41)
sixwillwin
King of the Meadow
sixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond reputesixwillwin has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2016, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbnt View Post
Nope......

Cuetec R360, Players, Dufferin, Schmelke...Samsara with True Shaft...BD cue...SS360 shafts...Mezz cue....Craig Howell Shagrat
J&J 2729 and J&J 2110 (Heavy) with Samsara tip
Rhino jump cue with G10 tip
JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6
HOME table >>> Diamond Pro-Am

Twitter: @sixwillwin

From Sioux Falls, SD - Home of SVB

Old
  (#42)
Nonyamuff
Always behind the 8-ball
Nonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond reputeNonyamuff has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2016, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbnt View Post
No sir.....

Playing Cue: Schon CX-15
Backup: Joe Childs Custom
Breaking Cue: Rhino Jump/Break
Case: 4x6 Vincitore

"Slumps are not really curable. It is a recurrent condition with periods of relapse and remission that can be managed with proper care. Sorta like herpes." - Jennifer Barretta

Old
  (#43)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2016, 07:59 AM

Me either...

Old
  (#44)
Lesh
One Hole Thinkifier
Lesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2016, 08:16 AM

I can offer a review right here o the Mako Blue chalk.... It is really creamy and sticks to the tip like nothing else I've seen. Very pleased with it. I wont need a resupply for a while, this stuff is gonna last a long time. Giant tube of this stuff.

Regards,

Lesh

Room: The Corner Pocket - Largo, Florida (TABLE #2)
Playing Cue: Rack Runner Fancy Sneaky Pete by Mike Smith

Other Cues:
Yingling - Piloted 3/8x10 Merry Widow w/ 13mm shaft
McDermott D19 (1st Cue bought 1991)
Adam Cues "Julio Stamboulini" circa Mid-80's

One Pocket is the Teacher
"Play the Game, son." - Box
"Life is 100% mental." - Lesh
"Fortunately, I keeps my feathers numbered for just such an emergency." - Foghorn

Ttt
Old
  (#45)
dnbnt
Just a little "stituos"
dnbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond reputednbnt has a reputation beyond repute

Ttt - 04-25-2017, 12:51 AM

For ya'll to see!

Dave

McDermott D19 camui soft/shooter
McDermott D3 /breaker
Schmelke backup.

The next shot is the only shot that matters. Previous shots are just learning tools - ZPELE
Either use the FIRE or it burns you down - Van Acken

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: