Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Brunswick Anniversary Dimensions needed

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Brunswick Anniversary Dimensions needed
Old
  (#1)
Brian in VA
AzB Silver Member
Brian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond reputeBrian in VA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to Brian in VA  
Brunswick Anniversary Dimensions needed - 11-24-2017, 07:40 AM

Good morning all!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

I'm looking for someone with a 9' Anniversary to give me some dimensions of the base. I've just moved to a house in the city (Richmond VA) and my table, which is currently in storage, will be moving to the basement as soon as I create a level spot for it.

To that end, I'm looking for the length and width of the two legs as well as the distance between them.

If any of you can assist me, I'd be grateful! (I also posted this in Talk to a Mechanic.)

Many thanks!

Brian in VA

If I don't respond to you, assume that I hate a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent.

Cues: Dale Perry Playing Cue
Lucasi Break Cue

Old
  (#2)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

11-24-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in VA View Post
Good morning all!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

I'm looking for someone with a 9' Anniversary to give me some dimensions of the base. I've just moved to a house in the city (Richmond VA) and my table, which is currently in storage, will be moving to the basement as soon as I create a level spot for it.

To that end, I'm looking for the length and width of the two legs as well as the distance between them.

If any of you can assist me, I'd be grateful! (I also posted this in Talk to a Mechanic.)

Many thanks!

Brian in VA
Call Mark, 770-548-4292 he can tell you exactly what you want to know.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: